Kayley is an outstanding young female vocalist with a versatile repotoire to suit everyone! Her petite stature and powerful vocal ability is sure to captivate audiences from beginning to end.
Hire Kayley for your event and you can expect the highest quality entertaiment, professionalism and most importantly; a fun filled evening for you and all your guests!
Kayley is a superb young female vocalist with a versatile repertoire to suit any occasion. With her petite stature and powerful vocals, Kayley is able to captivate her audiences during her spectacular performances.
Kayley, who has graduated from Liverpool University with her degree in Music, is now performing as a solo act across the UK. She is also a keen songwriter and pianist, currently connecting with publishing agencies and record companies in the USA.
As well as her vocal talent, Kayley is a passionate individual and strives for perfection at any type of event performance. Clients can count on exceptional professionalism from Kayley.
Her repertoire is not restricted to any particular genres and Kayley is extremely flexible, allowing a great amount of variety into her set lists. She believes that if she can perform a variety of music to her audiences, she will be able to satisfy the maximum amount of personal musical tastes.
From power ballads, Motown, rock, pop and country; there will be something for everyone to enjoy! She also provides clients with the opportunity to request up to two songs that they may want her to sing at their event.
- Solo female vocalist with high quality backing tracks
- Solo female vocal with piano accompaniment (45 minute set)
- New York - Alicia Keys
- Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
- Vienna - Billy Joel
- Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
- Songbird - Eva Cassidy
- Smile - Nat King Cole
- Black Velvet - Allanah Myles
- Show me Heaven - Maria Mckee
- 1234 - Fiest
- Valentine - Martina Mcbride
- Jesus take the wheel - Carrie Underwood
- Stand by your man - Tammy Wynette
- It Matters to me - Faith Hill
- Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
- Rhiannon – Fleetwood Mac
- Black Heart - Stooshe
- Hey Ho - The Lumineers
- Alone - Heart
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Mercy - Duffy
- Crazy little thing called love - Queen
- You keep me hanging on - The Supremes
- Heatwave - Martha and The Vandellas
- Band of Gold - Freda Payne
- Dancing Queen - ABBA
- Simply the best - Tina Turner
- So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
- Don't stop believing - Journey
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Kayley was nothing short of excellent. She was very straight forward to liaise with and plan with before the event, as indeed was the Warble booking system. She set up without fuss, and was ready on time. However it was her rapport with the party-goers, her friendly chatter, her excellent choice of music and overall enthusiasm that made it a really memorable night. So many of the guests commented on how good her singing is! Kayley was also very approachable between sessions to chat to. Thanks for the encore as well!!
I was recommend to have Kayley sing at my 21st birthday party. Kayley sang music to cater to all my guests and many asked for her contact details for further bookings. She is an incredible singer and performer and had the whole room up dancing. She is very thoughtful and asked for any songs I'd like her to perform in advance, I will definitely be booking her for any future functions Thank you Kayley, you made my night.
- York Racecourse - North Yorkshire
- Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club - Cheshire
- Albert Hotel - Cumbria, Lake District
- Stanwix Holiday Park - Silloth, Cumbria
- Manchester Golf Club - Manchester
- The Riverside - Whitworth
- Private Parties, Weddings and Charity Festival Events
- 2 x 45 minute Sets OR 3 x 30 minute sets
Kayley can provide a 45 minute Piano & Vocal set if necessary for an extra fee. Please ask your coordinator for details.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.