Paradise Lane are a 4 piece professional wedding, function and party band from Cheshire - ready to entertain you and all of your guests at your big event!
Having performed at many weddings, parties and events all over the country, the band believe they have the perfect mix of songs from several different eras, so everyone is up and dancing all night long. They are fully committed to making sure your evening is one to remember.
- Lead Vocals/Rhythm Guitar
- Backing Vox/Lead Guitar
- Backing Vox/Bass Guitar
- Backing Vox/Drums
- Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
- Song 2 - Blur
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Forget You - CeeLo Green
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
- Sorry - Justin Bieber
- Livin’ on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Supersonic – Oasis
- Dakota - Sterophonics
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
- Can’t Feel My Face - The Weeknd
- All The Small Things - Blink 182
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Gold – Spandau Ballet
- All About You – McFly
- Stacy’s Mom – Fountains of Wayne
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Power Of Love – Huey Lewis & The News
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- A Little Respect - Erasure
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Paradise lane played at our wedding yesterday. They absolutely killed it! Everyone had so much fun! We would highly recommend booking them! As well as being amazing at what they do, they were also really easy to get along with. We were so nervous booking online but they were worth every penny and we had so many people saying how good they were. Thank you so much for yesterday! You really did make our night, Shelly & Andrew xx
The band were fantastic and everyone said what a great time they had, the dance floor was packed and their play list was perfect for the occasion. Please thank them all.
Wow. An amazing band, we did not want their music to end and all our guests thought they were amazing. Thank you also to Warble Entertainment for great customer service, very professional.
The band were absolutely brilliant!!
The band were really great. They got everyone up and dancing. I just wish I could have spent more time dancing myself. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or hire again!
The band were absolutely fantastic. They got everyone going and were just so much fun. They are also a really nice bunch of lads who were easy to deal with. Thanks for a fantastic night.
The band were absolutely fantastic at our wedding this weekend! Our guests danced until the early hours and all had a great time, they even altered song lyrics to flatter my Mum! I would highly recommend Paradise Lane to anyone looking for a band for a wedding or a party.
Fantastic band. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again. I only wish I could have heard them playing all their sets, with having to be pulled about for pictures etc. But so professional and the singers voice is incredible. Thank you for a top night my guests were so impressed.
Great band, very talented and great selection of songs. The evening concluded with the guests shouting 'encore!, encore!' so the fact they wanted more is a testament to how good they were!
Amazing band! Lovely group of lads who certainly got the party started! The dance floor was buzzing! Thanks so much.
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for playing at our wedding on Saturday! You made the night for us and all our guests. We have had nothing but praise for you all since. Thank you so so much!
Can you learn our first dance song?
Absolutely! As long as you give us plenty of notice before your big day. This is included free of charge.
How long can you play for?
We usually play 2 sets ranging between 45 mins and 75 mins. We are however very flexible with timings.
Can you provide background music / DJ service?
Yes we offer this service which is included in the fee of the band cost. We have a standard wedding/party playlist which we can play before, in between and after band sets up until 12 midnight. (Charges occur after this time) If you have your own playlist you'd like us to play we can do this, providing you bring a laptop/phone/iPod with the playlist on.
Do you have lighting?
Yes, we have 2 x stage lighting and fairy lights. All included in the cost!
Can you play an acoustic set in the afternoon?
Will (our frontman), can offer an afternoon acoustic set lasting between 45-60 mins at a discounted rate if booked in addition to the band.
- 2 x 45 minutes
Sets can be tailored for individual events.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.