Party Central are a dynamic 3 piece function and wedding band from the North West of england, but will travel nationwide. Party Central are extremely versatile and perform the highest standard of live music. The band play literally anything from Pop to Rock and Funk to Soul - If you can dance to it, Party Central will cover it!
As musicians, Party Central have been working together for over ten years and specialize in the highest standard of live party music. The band faithfully recreate some of the biggest hits spanning almost five decades of music. Their extensive repertoire features songs made famous by the likes of Chic, ABBA, Chaka Khan, The Killers, Katy Perry... and many more guaranteed to get your party started!
Each member of Party Central has a wealth of experience in both live and studio performance. Party Central have all worked with a variety of names within the music industry and take great pride in their professionalism to ensure that your party is one to remember forever. Party Central's live sound is first class and the band don't use off the shelf backing tracks. They record their own drums, bass guitar, synth lines & backing vocals which are sequenced on stage together with live vocals, keyboards and guitar. When you see Party Central - you won't be disappointed!
Party Central cater for all kinds of private & corporate events and will happily travel nationwide to your chosen venue. Party Central can be booked as a standard 3-piece or with additional musicians/dancers for larger events. Whatever the occasion - Party Central can deliver! We also offer an additional DJ service at very competitive rates.
Due to popular demand - Party Central also offer a complete show dedicated to the music of the 80's!
Charlotte Day - Lead Vocals
Charlotte has been a professional singer for over 20 years. Her voice can be heard on numerous top 40 records from the likes of Danni Minogue, Loleatta Holloway, and Faith Hill to name a few! In 2005 charlotte performed lead vocals on the number 1 UK Dance chart hit ‘Finally’ produced by multi-platinum remixers Love to Infinity. With chart topping dance group Soda Club, she has had international success as a singer, songwriter and producer and has toured extensively throughout the UK. Charlotte has also been coaching other aspiring singers since 2001.
Aidan Townend – Keyboards/Backing Vocals
Having played the piano since he was 3 years old, it’s fair to say that Aidan’s performance skills are of the highest calibre. He has written music for the BBC and Sky TV and has also worked with Beverley Knight, Sarah Harding (Girls Aloud) and Katie White (The Ting Tings) amongst others. Earlier in his career he toured the UK and Japan with rock band Jordan and was also MD to the late controversial comic Bernard Manning!
Neil Shaw-Hulme – Guitars/Backing Vocals
Neil Shaw-Hulme is a highly experienced musician and tutor. He has previously performed with Dougie James Soul Train, The Screaming Beavers & various other bands, whilst sustaining a very successful teaching career spanning over 29 years. He is a multi-instrumentalist and vocalist who brings added value to the band with his versatility and expertise. Neil is a consumate professional and always fun to work with.
Gareth Price - Guitars/Backing Vocals
Gareth is an excellent guitarist and has been playing since the age of 14. He studied at MANCAT - a music performance college in Manchester, and then progressed to the University of Salford where he gained a BA Hons in popular music and recording. Since his late teens he has played in several professional bands, covering an extensive repertoire of styles. Besides gigging, Gareth also teaches guitar at Fallibroome Academy and at Trackside Studios in Cheshire.
- Le Freak - Chic
- Good Times - Chic
- We Are Family - Sister Sledge
- Thinking Of You - Sister Sledge
- You Got The Best Of My Love – The Emotions
- Dancing Queen - Abba
- Sos – Abba
- Voulez Vous - Abba
- Gimme Gomme Gimme - Abba
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- Shake Your Body - Michael Jackson
- Let’s Groove – Earth Wind & Fire
- Working My Way Back To You – Detroit Spinners
- You Can't Hurry Love – Supremes
- Dancing In The Street – Vandellas
- Reach Out – Four Tops
- Uptight – Stevie Wonder
- Boogie Wonderland – Earth Wind & Fire
- September – Earth Wind & Fire
- Everybody Dance Chic
- Night To Remember – Shalimar
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- Oh What A Night – Frankie Valli
- To Be Real – Cheryl Lynn
- Grease – Frankie Valli
- The Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzy
- Get Into The Groove – Madonna
- Holiday - Madonna
- Tell It To My Heart -Taylor Dane
- Teardrops - Womack & Womack
- I'm Every Woman – Chaka Khan
- Respect - Erasure
- Tainted Love – Marc Almond
- Relax – Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- Freedom – Wham
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Take On Me - Aha
- Don’t Go - Yazzoo
Don't You Want Me - The Human League
- Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
- Sledgehammer – Peter Gabriel
- Say I’m Your Number One – Princess
- Walk Like An Egyptian – The Bangles
- Manic Monday – The Bangles
- Pull Up To The Bumper – Grace Jones
- Ain’t Nothing Going On But The Rent – Gwen Guthrie
- Lets Groove – Earth Wind & Fire
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Venus – Bananarama
- 9 To 5 - Dolly Parton
- Jump - Van Halen
90's & 00's
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Hung Up – Madonna
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk Ft Pharrell
- Lady (Hear Me Tonight) – Modjo
- Human – The Killers
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie
- Believe – Cher
- Viva La Vida – Coldplay
- Only Girl In The World – Rihanna
- Finally – Ce Ce Peniston
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Love Shack – B52’s
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit
- I Will Never Let You Down – Rita Ora
- Bend & Break - Keane
- Wrapped Up - Olly Murs
- I Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Have A Nice Day - The Sterephonics
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- When You're Gone - Bryan Adams & Mel C
- Movin On Up, One Night In Heaven, Sight For Sore Eyes - M People
- Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
- Chained To The Rythmn - Katy Perry
The band was great - An amazing group and highly recommended to anyone.
Thank you so much. Party Central are amazing and it was a fabulous evening. Really lovely people and they sounded amazing - just perfect - thank you so so much!!!
Just wanted to say a massive thank you for playing at our wedding! You were absolutely fantastic from start to finish and all the guests said the same! A huge thanks for singing the first dance song, it made it all the more special for the both of us, although we didn't know whether to dance with each other or listen to you! Thanks ever so much!
- The Colas Awards, hosted by Lenny Henry, Harrogate International Arena, 2009
- European Capital of Culture Main Event, Liverpool 2008
- Grand opening of The Sycamore Restaurant, Birch Vale, Cheshire Life September 2007
- Clerical Medical Annual Party, Viila Marina Theatre, Douglas 2007
- Great Manchester Run 2005 - 2009
- Private party at the home of TV producer Phil Redmond
- CWS Web Design Awards Dinner, CWS Building, Manchester
- Masquerade Ball, Mere Golf & Country Club, Knutsford
- Grand Opening of The Triangle Building, Manchester
- Awards Ceremony, 2000 Manchester Food & Drink Festival, Midland Hotel, Manchester
- Royal Birkdale Golf Club, Ney Years Eve party 2016 (Re-booked for NYE 2017)
- Macclesfield Golf Club, Captains Day 2016 & 2017
- Under 21's Rugby World Cup Awards 2016, AJ Bell Stadium, Salford
Other venues include:
- The Trafford Centre, Manchester
- Lyme Park, Cheshire
- Capesthorne Hall, Cheshire,
- Gawsworth Hall, Cheshire,
- Stock Restaurant, Manchester
- Raddisson Hotel, Manchester
- Midland Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Town Hall
- Stockport Plaza
- Southport Floral Hall
- The Hilton, Deansgate, Manchester
- Tall Trees Hilton Hotel, Licoln
- Q Hotels Group
How much does it cost to book Party Central?
Prices vary depending on distance, arrival time and how long you would like us to play for.
What do the band supply on the day?
We are fully self contained and provide our own instruments, PA and lighting system.
Do we need to supply anything on the day?
We will require enough space to accomodate the band and our equipment, including powerpoints. We also ask that you provide us with either a hot meal or sandwiches and soft drinks at some point in the evening. A dressing room for the band would also be appreciated if possible.
Does the band have Public Liability Insurance and a PAT Test Certificate?
We have all the correct documentation. Certificates can be emailed by request.
Our venue has a sound limiter - Is this a problem?
We will adjust our volume levels accordingly.
How long do you play for?
We generally provide 2 x 45 minute or 1 x 60 minute shows. However, we can tailor our sets to suit your needs.
Do you provide music in between performances?
Yes, we always provide background music while we are not performing. Should you require a DJ, we also offer this at an additional cost.
Will you play our first dance song?
We are more than happy to perform a special song at your request, providing we have plenty of notice to fit it into our rehearsal schedule.
What happens if someone in the band is ill?
Fortunately we work within a large network of highly skilled, professional musicians who can step in for us at a moments notice. In the unfortunate event of a band member being taken ill or unable to perform, we can confidently source a suitable replacement. This will not affect the standard of the performance in any way.
- Party Central generally provide 2 x 45 minute or 1 - 2 x 60 minute shows. However, the band can tailor sets to suit your needs.
- Additonal DJ service also available.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.