Your favourite song for the acoustic guitar, like you’ve never heard it before.
Let the beautiful atmosphere of fingerstyle acoustic guitar be the soundtrack to your afternoon, playing your favourite melodies and truly creating a moment to remember. Entertain your guests throughout the daytime as they enjoy afternoon drinks and prepare for the evening party.
Phillip studied Music and Performance at Salford University where he achieved a 1st Class Bachelor of Arts Degree. Here he really learned a lot about the relationship between performance and technical skill while connecting with a network of amazing musicians who he has collaborated with for many years since. Phillip went on to study for his PGCE teaching qualification in Music and have since been an instrumental teacher for schools and colleges across the northwest region. I am certified for grade 8 performance and grade 5 in music theory.
After graduating from University in 2011, I leaped straight into the wedding industry playing in 4 & 5 piece wedding bands and also solo acoustic performances for wedding ceremonies and afternoon drinks. This quickly became a full time job and I played 2 to 3 weddings per week for 5 years, totalling up over 500 bride and grooms!
P&O Cruises Bandleader - This part of my journey took me around the world playing in both a 4 piece band and a solo acoustic scenario to cruise passengers old and young. I was lucky enough to see some amazing destinations while gaining valuable and unforgettable musical experience that will stay with me forever.
Professional guitarist specialising in acoustic music for wedding & private events
- Solo acoustic guitar
- Ed Sheeran — A Team
- Ed Sheeran — Perfect
- Ed Sheeran — Tenerife Sea
- Ed Sheeran — Castle On The Hill
- Ed Sheeran — Galway Girl
- Goo Goo Dolls — Iris
- Maroon 5 — She Will Be loved
- Maroon 5 — Sugar
- Maroon 5 — Sunday Morning
- Snow Patrol — Chasing Cars
- John Legend — All of me
- Jason Mraz — I’m yours
- Jose Gonzales — Heartbeats
- James Arthur — Say You Won’t Let Go
- Christina Perry — 1000 Years
- Coldplay — Fix You
- Coldplay — Magic
- Coldplay — Viva La Vida
- George Ezra — Shotgun
- George Ezra — Budapest
- The Killers — Mr Brightside
- The Killers — Human
- Kings of Leon — Sex on Fire
- Stevie Wonder — My Cheri Amore
- Stevie Wonder — Isn’t She Lovely
- Eric Clapton — Wonderful Tonight
- Michael Jackson — Man in the Mirror
- Michael Jackson — Human Nature
- Marvin Gaye — Grapevine
- Marvin Gaye — Let’s Get It On
- The Temptations — My Girl
- Bill Withers — Ain’t no Sunshine
- Ronan Keating — When You Say Nothing At All
- Take That — Back For Good
- Tracy Chapman — Fast Car
- Tracy Chapman — Revolution
- Foo Fighters — Times Like These
- Ben E King — Stand By Me
- David Grey — Babylon
- Chris Brown — With You
- Lumineers — Ho Hey
- Oasis — She’s Electric
- Oasis — Wonderwall
- Bruno mars — Treasure
- Bruno Mars — Count On Me
- The Beatles — Twist and Shout
- The Beatles — Hard Days Night
- The Beatles — Here Comes The Sun
- The Beatles — Blackbird
- The Beatles— Imagine
- The Beatles — Yesterday
- Amy Winehouse — Valerie
- Amy Winehouse — Back To Black
- Ronan Keating — Rollercoaster
- Hall + Oats — Out of Touch
- Chuck Berry — Johnny Be Goode
- Don Henley — Boys of Summer
- The Monkeys — I’m a Believer
- Van Morrison — Brown Eyed Girl
- The Wannadies — You and Me Song
- Drive — Soul Sister
- Green day — Time of Your Life
- Boyzone — Baby Can I Hold You?
- Jack Johnson — Banana Pancakes
- Jack Johnson — Waiting
- Paulo Nutini — New Shoes
- Seal — Kiss From A Rose
- Chaka Khan — Ain’t Nobody
- Phil Collins — Another Day In Paradise
- Peter Gabriel — The Book Of Love
- Fleetwood Mac — Go Your Own Way
- Fleetwood Mac — Rhiannon
- Mike and Mechs — Over My Shoulder
- Paul Simon — Diamonds On The Soles
Phil was the perfect addition to our special day, the atmosphere he created on the guitar was very classy and lifted the whole venue. His playing was the talk of the night. You really sounded beautiful the whole day and you were so easy to deal with, thank you so much!
How much space do you need?
Not much at all! As a rule - 2 x 1 metres
Do you take requests?
Yes! I'm happy to learn your favourite songs providing i'm given adequate notice prior to the event.
Do you provide your own equipment?
Yes I bring along everything I need for the performance so you don't need to worry about anything technical!
What power supply do you need?
Just one standard power socket!
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Performances can be tailored to suit your event or requirements.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.