Pyro Kings perform one the UK's leading fire acts that is guaranteed to leave you and your guests in amazement. These fully choreographed 12 - 14 minute shows are packed with excitement, a wide variety of equipment and an unbelievable level of skill.
Both performers are internationally recognised, having performed at prestigious events world wide and been hand picked to perform on a vairety of islands around the Maldives.
Pyro Kings offer a thrilling duo fire show performance that matches if not exceeds many group performances. With over 30 years experience between them, the high standard of these shows is assured as Pyro Kings have a fully configured routine that has wowed guests at events all over the world!
These stunning stage shows are perfect for high end corporate events, weddings and festivals that require a big wow factor that will leave a memorable experience. Both performers are based in the South east of England and are available to perform worldwide.
Each show includes special effects sparks and an optional pyrotechnic finale.
- Highest level of insurance cover with risk assessments available.
- Multiple music playlists to choose from to suit the atmosphere of your event.
- Available for hire both across the UK and worldwide.
- The line up is completely flexible and customisable to our clients needs.
- Additional sets can be performed at festivals and large events where people are constantly moving around the venue.
- Shows can be performed in parts throughout an event at different intervals.
We booked Helios last year and he as fantastic and although we knew wanted his to come back this year, we still needed to make things bigger and better. Upon being told about the duo act, it made perfect sense to book the show as a duo. It was everything we wanted - twice the fire power, twice the wow factor. As usual, arrivals were prompt, performances were safe and everyone was thrilled! Perfect entertainment.
Festivals in the UK include:
- The Secret Garden Party
- Camp Bestival
- Download Festival
- Glastonbury Festival
- The Zoo Proct Festival
- Boom Festival
Charity, Corporate and Private Parties UK
- Sue Ryder
- All Season Productions
- Giesha Productions
- Guaba Bar
- Facebook Christmas party
- Jonathan ross, Halloween entertainment
- Coral - Corporate Christmas Party
- Finolhu Resort - Multiple performer residency contracts, Easter & NYE extraverganza
- Azerbaijan, Baku, 4th Islamic solidarity games
- Arab Emirates - Sheik mansurs sons 2nd birthday
How much space is required?
3m x 3m is required for the performance with 2m distance between the performance area and the crowd.
How long does the fire show last?
Each choreographed show lasts between 12 - 14 minutes and there are multiple playlists to choose from.
Are there different show options?
Yes, shows can be shortened or seperated to cater to the events program. Freestyle performances alongside a DJ or meet and greet performances are also available on request.
Can you perform indoors?
Yes, indoor performances are possible in both marquees and indoor venues. Risk assessments can also be provided when required. You will need to check with the venue separately to see if they will allow a fire performance to take place and what requirements they have.
Are you insured?
Yes, we have the highest level of insurance cover through Equity and are fully risk assessed.
- If for any reason your performance area is far away from the PA or music system, we can provide a mobile PA system.
- A pyrotechnique finale can be added to the end of the show. This does add a small extra fee owing to the additional materials required to provide the finale.
- Bespoke music and costumes are available for themed events.
- Standard high impact choreographed shows are 12 - 14 minutes.
- These shows build in atmosphere and tempo, using new exciting fiery tools and tricks that keeps the audience glued.
- Optional Pyrotechnic finale available for extra wow factor.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.