Regal are a high class live band consisting of some of London's top musicians with years of experience on some the biggest stages.
With their slick version of the biggest tunes from every decade and their effortless style, Regal are the perfect choice for all events.
Having performed on the biggest stages around the world with some of the biggest names in the music industry, Regal know how to put on a show that is packed with energy and charisma.
Regal's set list includes the biggest hits from every decade of popular music. The end result; a unique, innovative mashup of the greatest R&B, Pop and Soul hits to fill your dancefloor from the very first song!
- Vocals + Guitar
- Keys + Synth
- Bass Guitar
- Finesse – Bruno Mars
- Closer – NEYO
- I Feel It Coming – The Weeknd
- Rock With You – Michael Jackson
- Love Don’t Cost A Thing – Jennifer Lopez
- Perfect Strangers – Jonas Blue Ft. J.P. Cooper
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Love Never Felt So Good – Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
- Roses – OutKast
- Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
- Put your records on – Corrine Bailey Rae
- Thinking of you – Sister Sledge
- September - Earth Wind & Fire
- Sorry - Just Bieber
- One Dance - Drake
- Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
- Senorita - Justin Timberlake
- Cheap Thrills - Sia
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Lean on - Major Lazor
- I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd
- Killing Me Softly With His Song - Roberta Flack
- I wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
- Cheerleader - OMI
- Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
Warble entertainment couldn’t have done more to assist us with the booking process and changes due to Covid - Thankyou so much! Regal we’re amazing, all our guests had the best evening and so many people came to tell us how good they were!! Deffo got the party started! Thank you so much!!!!
We looked for a long time to find a good R'n'B live band for our event. Regal were a great find and worth every penny.
- X Factor
- Aberdeen Assets
- Blenheim Palace
- The Big Feastival
Will you learn a first dance song?
Yes, we will learn one request at no extra charge providing it fits with the style of the band.
How long does it take to set up?
We'll arrive in good time for our performance and will take around 90 minutes to set up.
Do you provide sound and lighting?
Yes, our set up is more than enough for most sized events and our equipment is all safety checked and certified.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.