The Dangerous Brothers
The Dangerous Brothers are available UK wide for Weddings, Parties and Functions
The Dangerous Brothers are a slick and experienced four piece covers band from Bath. Their wide ranging set list features many classic and contemporary favourites from the 60s to modern day hits.
With their energetic and charismatic performance, The Dangerous Brothers have exactly what’s needed to get the party started and fill the dance floor!
Not only can the band play to your guests, they also offer a Bandeoke service too! If you and your guests want to sing the night away with a live band, book The Dangerous Brothers today!
"An amazing band that really made the party go with a swing… A fabulous night” - Catherine (Birthday Party, Gloucestershire)
“A fantastic job… three great sets which got everyone on the dance floor” Anthony (Wedding, Somerset)
"Do yourself a favour and book The Dangerous Brothers! Go onbook them... Book them now!” James (Party, Gloucestershire)
The Dangerous Brothers
• Experienced and talented 4 piece performing songs from 60s to present day
• Great prices in Bath/Bristol area
• 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets as standard
• FREE DJ service in between sets
With a reputation for dynamic high energy performances and a professional attitude, The Dangerous Brothers pride themselves on being one of the UK’s top party bands
Their exciting and enthusiastic performances are a mixture of classic party hits and current favourites to suit any type of party or event. Their fun and exciting show is guaranteed to get your guests on their feet to dance the night away,
In the words of a previous client "Do yourself a favour and book The Dangerous Brothers… Book them now!”
- Lead Singer
- Guitarist / Backing Vocalist
- Additional Singers and Keyboard players can be added to this line up at an additional cost.
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
- I Predict A Riot – The Kaiser Chiefs
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Take Your Mama Out – Scissor Sisters
- Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
- Valerie – Zutons/Amy Winehouse
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Parklife - Blur
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
- Hard To Handle – The Black Crowes
- You Can't Hurry Love - Phil Collins
- Addicted To Love – Robert Palmer
- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
- Hungry Like The Wolf – Duran Duran
- Kiss – Prince/Tom Jones
- Message In A Bottle – The Police
- Power Of Love - Huey Lewis And The News
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
- Word Up - Cameo
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- All Right Now – Free
- Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
- Blame It On The Boogie - The Jackson 5
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Long Train Runnin – The Doobie Brothers
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Sex Machine – James Brown
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
- Hound Dog - Elvis
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis
- Easy - The Commodores
- Daytripper – The Beatles
- Moondance – Van Morrison
These guys did a fantastic job, especially considering there were some unruly guests! They sounded flawless and everyone had such an amazing time dancing and singing along. My only complaint is it was over too quickly!
Thanks so much to Jon and the guys for a fantastic performance at our wedding! They had a great setlist and everyone from 4 to 90+ years old enjoyed dancing along. The communication beforehand was very good and we absolutely loved their cover of our first dance song which they learned for us. Highly recommended!
What an amazing band! They got everyone up dancing and impressed so many people! Only thing i would say is maybe extend the repertoire to allow for some requests? Otherwise no issues, they were great fun, great music, and very much appreciated. Thank you again!! Mr & Mrs French.
An amazing band that really made the party go with a swing. Fantastic sound and very welcoming and encouraging to the numerous singers who joined in. A fabulous night.
Did a fantastic job at our wedding, learnt first dance on our request, three great sets which got everyone on the dance floor and we would definitely recommend The Dangerous Brothers.
They were extremely entertaining and very professional. They packed the dance floor out and ensured that the 21 nations attending the function fully enjoyed themselves. The music was miodern but crisp and clear. It was just like being at a concert. Hopefully they can become regulars at our other functions. Do yourself a favour and book The Dangerous Brothers! Go on book them - you won't be disappointed. Enjoy yourself... Book them now!
We booked this band to play at my Christmas Party and we loved looking at the set list available from the website and being able to ask if specific songs could be played. I was given the contact details for them and we exchanged a few text messages, emails and a phone call. They were really easy to get hold of when needed to and conducted good conversations in order to get the schedule sorted for the night. The band was early to arrive to set up and we had a quick conversation just to confirm how the night was going to play out, which meant everybody knew what was going to happen and when. From the 1st song the band had party members up dancing and everybody was happy. They engaged really well with the audience and all band members were very friendly. Thank you very much for making the night a success.
We just had the most fantastic night with this band at our work's Christmas party. The guys were so lovely and helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly so we could just sit back and relax knowing everyone was having a brilliant time. Sound quality was perfect - 4 very talented musicians and the bandeoke set was a stroke of genius, getting everyone involved and into the party spirit. Would thoroughly recommend this band, they're just fab! Can't thank them enough - they ensured the night was a massive success!
The band were fantastic and everyone commented to me on just how good you are. In fact a friend of mine has recommended you to another friend for a wedding. I only wish I had booked you for a little later but I guess it is best to leave people wanting more. Thanks again you all exceeded my high expectations.
Between the band members, The Dangerous Brothers have worked for the following companies and individual artists...
- Hilton Hotels
- Bath Rugby
- Rotal Agricultural College
- Cheltenham Races
- Filco Supermarkets
- Glastonbury Festivals
- Bubble Events
- Bath Festivals
- Various Military Events
- The band provide a top spec. sound system and lighting, and also carry an iPod packed with great playlists for intervals. Alternatively, plug your own iPod into The Dangerous Brothers' sound system to ensure you hear exactly what you want to hear at your special occasion.
- The Dangerous Brothers are happy to take requests and play first dances for newly weds, if your request is not on the set list then there is an additional charge for the band to purchase music and rehearse the song prior to the event.
- Please contact Warble first to make sure the request is viable for The Dangerous Brothers line up.
- Prices indicated are based on a 6pm arrival and a midnight finish time, earlier arrival and later finish times are negotiable but will incur additional cost.
- 2 x 60 Minute sets
- 3 x 40 Minute sets
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.