The Groove Party
The Groove Party focuses on providing bespoke entertainment with one simple aim; To give you and your guests a night to remember.
Let The Groove Party be the soundtrack to the best night of your life!
The Groove Party
The band features some of the highest quality professional musicians. Each member is a pro session musician, playing alongside the likes of The Human League, The ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ Band, and Louise Redknapp to name just a few. Between them, they have performed extensively across the world, and can often be found at a variety of world-famous venues and festivals. Some of these include Glastonbury Festival, The Royal Albert Hall, SXSW Festival, and The O2 Arena.
The Groove Party work closely with you to make sure all requirements for your event are taken care of and handled professionally. Everything from first dance requests, curating DJ playlists, logistics, and added extras to give you day an extra wow factor. It's these extra little touches that help make your day as perfect and hassle-free as possible.
As part of their standard quote, they offer:
- 6 Piece band - F. Vocals, M. Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keys & Drums.
- 120 minutes of live music (split into 2 x 1-hour, or 3 x 40-minute sets)
- Full use of a high-end PA system and Lighting Rig.
- Band on site from 6 pm - Midnight
- Pre-mixed music between sets, free of charge.
- First Dance learnt for free (If applicable).
- Inclusive of all expenses (travel, fuel, hotels etc).
- 6 Piece: Female Lead Vocals & Male Lead Vocals, Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drums.
- 5 Piece: Female or Male Vocals, Keys, Guitar, Bass, Drums.
- 4 Piece: Female or Male Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums.
If you had something else in mind then please don’t hesitate to ask. We offer bespoke packages and always aim to ensure that the evening is planned exactly to your liking. These include, but certainly aren’t limited to:
- Early Set-Up (PA & lights - useful for speeches)
- Solo Piano Set
- Acoustic Trio Set (Male or Female Vocalist, Acoustic Guitar, Cajon Drum)
- 1 or 2 Piece Horn Section
- Late Finish Playlist (1 am)
- Adele – Rolling In The Deep
- American Boy - Estelle
- Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson – Valerie
- Arctic Monkeys - I bet you look good on the dance floor
- Beggin’ - Madcon
- Blur - Song 2
- Bruno Mars - Treasure
- Bruno Mars – Locked out of Heaven
- Candy - Paulo Nutini
- Chasing Pavements - Adele
- Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes
- Counting Stars - One Republic
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
- Déjà Vu - Beyonce
- Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
- Duffy - Mercy
- Estelle - American Boy
- Firework - Katy Pery
- Forget You - Ce-Lo Green
- Girl Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Ray
- Greatest Day - Take That
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- I Need a Dollar - Aloe Blacc
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Jet – Are You Gonna Be My Girl
- Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
- Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger
- Mercy - Duffy
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers
- One Republic - Counting Stars
- Pharrell - Happy
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- Pricetag - Jessie J
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Senorita - Justin Timberlake
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- She’s Electric - Oasis
- Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
- The Killers - Mr. Brightside
- Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- You Make me Feel Brand New - Simply Red
- You’ve Got the Love - Florence and the Machine
- Ain't no Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Kha
- Al Green - Lets Stay Together
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Another Part of Me - Michael Jackson
- Beat it - Michael Jackson
- Best of my Love - The Emotions
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Blame it on the Boogie - Jackson 5
- Celebration - Kool and the Gang
- Chaka Khan - Ain’t Nobody
- Chic - Good Times
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
- Dancing in the Street - Martha & the Vandellas
- Disco Inferno - The Trammps
- Don’t Stop ‘til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
- Doobie Brothers - Long train running
- Fascination - Alphabeat
- Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere
- Get Down on It - Kool and the Gang
- Good Times - Chic
- Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Heatwave - Martha Reeves
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie
- Le Freak - Chic
- Lets Groove Tonight - Earth Wind and Fire
- Lets Stay Together - Al Green
- Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Long Train Running - Doobie Brothers
- Luther vandross - Never Too Much
- Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
- Mustang Sally - Committments
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Reach Out - Four tops
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- September - Earth Wind and Fire
- Sex Machine - James Brown
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- Sister Sledge - Thinking Of You
- Somebody Else’s Guy - Jocelyn Brown
- Soul Man - Sam and Dave
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Street Life - Randy Crawford
- Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Teenage Kicks - Undertones
- Thinking of You - Sister Sledge
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- What’s Going On? - Marvin Gaye
The Groove Party were absolutely phenomenal and made our wedding. We had so many friends coming up to us and saying they had never been to a wedding before where every guest was on the dance floor the entire time. If you are considering booking them, just do it. They are so, so good.
We had this band playing at our wedding and they were incredible! So much energy and fantastic musically - they had everyone dancing and several people commented on how great they were. Declan was very laid back and accommodating during the planning stages and was very happy to learn a custom song for the first dance. Would 100% recommend!
The Groove Party were beyond our expectations! They were the best band we have ever seen play at a wedding and we have been to quite a few! They were highly professional, had excellent voices, were brilliant musicians and interacted really well with us and the guests. The dance floor was packed all night and we had so many compliments about the band. People loved The Groove Party and so did we! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks for making the day so fun and special for us. Sarah and Christian.
Absolutely amazing band. Great vibe, friendly, lead singers excellent. Would definitely recommend.
The Groove Party were simply fantastic. Declan and the guys couldn't have been more friendly or helpful either on the day itself or in the build up. The performance itself was amazing, and they did a brilliant rendition of our first dance track (Just like heaven by the Cure). It's natural to be a bit unsure of what you're getting when you book a band if you've not seen them before, but you needn't worry with The Groove Party. Couldn't recommend them enough. For context, we were 28 years old when we were married, the set list had a good mix of older classics and more modern stuff. We had approx 150 evening guests in a small-medium size venue, and the band brought all their own kits, lightings, etc.
The Groove Party were completely brilliant. They looked and sounded great, and had everyone up and dancing throughout their sets, which was the top priority for our wedding. They were very amenable to our requests and were happy to play our own choice of first and last dances. Declan was super friendly and helpful over email and I was filled with confidence that they were going to be great - they certainly were.
Honestly the best wedding band you could ask for! After hearing them at my cousins wedding, we decided to have The Groove Party play at ours too - we were not disappointed! We had so many comments about how amazing the band were & I couldn't agree more! Also the band members are so so lovely & friendly too which is a massive bonus! Thank you so much for everything! From The Goodchilds.
Niki from Warble was extremely helpful and efficient. The band were excellent, very accommodating & sounded awesome, the dancefloor was packed all night.
BOOK THIS BAND!! There were unbelievable. So easy to deal with in the weeks leading up to the day, and on the night they blew us away. They kept us all on the dance floor all night, their voices, energy and sheer professionalism was outstanding. They exceeded our expectations of the quality you can get for a wedding band, worth every penny. (Their uploaded videos do not do them justice). Please can we do it all again! Cheers guys.
The Groove Party were absolutely brilliant at our wedding. They walked us through the preparation before the day, so it was really easy and no stress at all. On the day Mario sung through our ceremony and was brilliant, and in the evening with the full band they got the party going really quickly. Having both male and female vocalists was fantastic, it added so much more to the sound. They were all fantastic, book them now!
We booked The Groove Party after being recommended them by a friend who had them play at a joint 40th birthday party. They were very professional, played our first dance request and made the night enjoyable for everyone with a great performance! Highly Recommended!
They were absolutely brilliant! I would highly recommend them.
The Groove party were fantastic. The Wedding party danced all night long. The final number was truly exceptional. Worth every single penny!!!!! Thank you for making our wedding so special.
Both Warble and band were great to deal with. Band were amazing!
The Groove Party are incredible! If your undecided on a band then these guys are the ones. From the start the communication was great, with regular phone calls and e-mails to ensure the day went perfectly. Their sets were brilliant and the band were extremely open to our suggestions and song changes. They provided a great mix of old and new music, our guests absolutely loved them. From the first note of our first dance, which we requested and the band learnt specially for us, we were blown away. The vocals were amazing as were the musicians. The band has great chemistry with each other and the crowd, who they had dancing all night and demanding ' ONE MORE SONG ' at the end, which they happily played. The day was magical and The Groove Party were the icing on the cake. So thanks so much to the band and anyone reading should book them now!
Just book these guys, they didn't play a note wrong! We loved their set, they played a mix of everything old and new which had everyone dancing all night! Just what we wanted! Thanks again.
- BBC Children In Need
- Chappel Down
- Marriot Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- The Breakfast Club
- The Wardrobe - Leeds
- Leeds University
What size bands do you offer?
We can offer any combination & size of band for you. The 6 piece is our standard line up, and the option we would recommend. Our 5 piece band gives you the option of choosing either a male or female singer. The 4 piece band is slightly more indie/rock/soul orientated.
What sets and times do you play?
Prices listed are guides based on a 6 piece band performing 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 40 mins sets with an arrival from 18:00 and a Midnight finish. For more specific timings; In short, we're able to tailor the sets around your evening plans. We recommend a minimum set time of 40mins.
Do the band play music between sets?
As standard, the band provide music between sets, either from their own catalogue of party hits or giving you the option to bring your own iPod/MP3 player to play through their PA. We can also assist in curating custom playlists for you, taking the stress entirely out of your hands.
Do you take requests?
We also offer a DJ option, where one of our members can take requests from your guests, saving you hundreds on a separate DJ. This often works well, as the music is tailored around the live band sets. We're generally unable to take requests on the night for the live band sets.
Can the band play beyond midnight?
Absolutely! There is an additional hourly rate which Warble can provide upon your enquiry.
What power requirements do you require on stage?
A minimum of 4 [FOUR] 13 amp sockets will be required for the safe operation of our equipment. Please ensure generators and power supplies for marquees offer sufficient regulated power (and are regularly topped up).
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, we are protected up to £10m and can provide certificates upon request.
Is your equipment PAT tested?
All our gear is regularly tested for electrical safety, and we can provide certificates upon request.
Do you need a dressing room?
Yes please, we need an area to change in, supplied with power points and seating.
The venue we are thinking of using has a sound limiter - is this a problem?
Not necessarily! We are a high energy band, and although we don't play at a dangerous level, sound limiters can vary and some are overly sensitive. Different venues have different sound limiters and settings, so it's best to get as many details about the limiter as possible (dB limit level/does it cut the power/sensitivity levels). We are able to work with the majority of limiters and can offer many different options if the level is very low (electric drum kit/acoustic sets/live lounge style sets).
How far do you travel?
We are able to travel throughout the UK, Europe and the World to perform.
Can we use your PA for our speeches?
We are able to offer an extra 'early setup' option for a small cost, meaning you'll be able to use our wireless microphone & PA system for your speeches. This often works out cheaper than buying or hiring a small system and will sound miles better. We also supply an aux cable & iPad filled with over 10 hours of background music. For this option, we would require approx 45mins - 1hr to safely set the system up
- 120 minutes of live music, usually split into 2 x 1 hour sets
- The Groove Party are able to offer bespoke packages depending on your needs
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.