Professional vocal ensemble - The Voices are a dynamic and exciting group of young professional singers. They are ideal for Christmas parties, corporate events and weddings.
The Voices combine highly polished, musical performances.
The Voices have been praised for their unique sound and vibrant performances and can cater to all individual requests and aim to make your event as memorable as possible.
The Voices can provide any number of singers from 2 - 12 and can cater to the musical requests of your event. The Voices were the 2008 grand finalists of the BBC Radio 3 Choir of the Year competition and Howard Goodall considered the ensemble 'excellently controlled, witty, resourceful, and technically assured' and 'a lot of fun and very impressive'.
The Voices are unique in their approach to music making - combining quality and entertainment to the highest standard. They are fully rehearsed in a lot of repertoire ranging from classical to popular and The Voices also take requests.
- Octet - 8 singers
- Sextet - 6 singers
- Quartet - 4 singers
- Duo - 2 singers
- The Voices can also offer Soloists and Groups of 8 - 24 people
- Ave Verum - Mozart
- If ye Love Me - Tallis
- I Was Glad - Parry
- A Gaelic Blessing - Rutter
- Panis Angelicus - Franck
- Gloria - Vivaldi
- Zadok the Priest - Handel
- Ave Maria - Schubert
- The Flower Duet – Delibs
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring - Bach arr. Archer/Parshall
- Bogorodeetsye Dievo - Rachmaninoff
- Ave Maria - Bach/Gounod arr. Blackwell
- The Lord Bless You and Keep You - Rutter
- The Gaelic Blessing - Rutter
- This is the Day - Rutter
- For the Beauty of the Earth - Rutter
- I Can Tell the World - Hogan
- Here Comes the Bride (set vocally) - Wagner arr.Martin/Parshall
- God Only Knows - Beach Boys
- And So It Goes - Joel arr. Chilcott
- Feeling Good - Newley/Bricusse arr. Clements
- Dream a Little Dream - Andre/Schandt/Kahn
- All You Need is Love - Lennon/McCartney
- Irish Blessing - Trad. Arr. Chilcott
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Porter arr. Chinn
- It Don’t mean a Thing if it ain’t got that swing - Ellington/Mills
- Fly Me to the Moon - Howard arr. Shaw
- Goodnight Sweetheart - Noble/Campbell/Connelly
- The Way You Look Tonight - Fields/Kern
- Some Enchanted Evening - Rodgers
- One Hand, One Heart - Bernstein from West Side Story
- All I Ask of You - Lloyd Webber from Phantom of the Opera
- The Sound of Music Medley - Rodgers from The Sound of Music
- Let's do it, let’s Fall in Love - Porter
- Sh-Boom - Keyes/Feaster/Rae/Edwards arr. Simms
- Mister Sandman - Ballard
- She was Beautiful – Myers
- Tea for Two – Youmans
- S'Wonderful - Gershwin
- I do like to be beside the Seaside - Glover-Kind arr. Carter
- Name that Tune - Ives
- The Teddy Bear's Picnic - Bratton arr. Carter
- Hark the Herald
- I'm Dreaming of a white Christmas
- O Come all ye Faithful
- Ding Dong Merrily on High
- 12 Days of Christmas
- We wish you a merry Christmas
- All I want for Christmas is You
- Jingle Bells
- Silent Night
Please note that some of the repertoire requires a piano accompaniment. The Voice have an accompanist and can quote for this if you wish.
Great performance. Professional approach.
Fantastic performance, beautiful voices and really well received with our audience.
The Voices were absolutely fantastic. They sang 4 beautiful opera songs as a surprise at my sister's wedding. They were professional and exceeded all expectations, making it a really special event. The booking process with Warble was super easy too. Thanks all!
The Voices were absolutely amazing. They were completely professional and their singing was absolutely beautiful. We couldn't have been happier.
Booking the Voices was so easy and a very enjoyable experience. Ben from Warble made the entire process efficient and relaxed, and Jess from The Voices was highly organised and a pleasure to deal with. The 4 piece choir were absolutely magnificent and made the service extra special. Thank you Warble and The Voices! Jennifer and Neil Flannery
They were amazing. Very polite, very smart and everyone at the wedding loved them. Perfect. Would deffo use again at my next wedding!! ;o)
The Voices were wonderful. We were moved to tears during the choral pieces in the church and the repertoire that followed was great fun and lifted everyone! Thanks very much, Jeremy & Rachel
I thought that it went very well indeed and you all performed amazingly. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!!! Take care. Love Laura x and Kevan x
Many thanks for your performance at the Komedia. You were all very professional and sang really beautifully. All the people there loved it and it went down a storm. Thanks again, Laura xxx
- The Royal Festival Hall, London
- Performing for James McAvoy, Billy Boyd and Lord Attenborough at the RSAMD Fellows Graduation.
- Two tours of the UK including venues such as Hatfield House, Canterbury Cathedral and Portsmouth Cathedral.
- Sydney Sussex College, Cambridge
- Lexden Arts Festival
- Wye Valley Music Festival
- Chapel of Royal Holloway University
Can you provide me with 4 singers for my wedding?
Yes we can, we don't always perform as an eight.
I would like a group of 6 singers for my corporate event, I would like you to sing 3 sets of 30 minutes over the course of the evening. This would be as background music whilst we eat. Is this a possibility?
No problem at all.
Can you provide me two female singers or two male singers for my event?
Yes - not a problem.
How many singers can you provide with me? I want a big choir for my event.
We can provide up to 24 singers.
I just want a programme of light repertoire / some songs from the shows.
We can provide any programme you require.
I would like an octet for a funeral and require only religious music?
We can provide this and would be happy to go over the options with you.
- Concert Length - 2 x 45 minute sets
- Reception / Corporate Event - 3 x 30 minute sets
- Timings are completely individual to you and The Voices will be happy to discuss your requirements
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.