James The Guitarist
The perfect easy listening music for restaurants and bars as well at private functions and weddings, James plays beautiful arrangements of pop songs from the 1950's to present day as well as jazz standards guitar.
James The Guitarist
Ideal for creating a calm and relaxed atmosphere while customers or guests dine and socialise. James can tailor his performance to meet the exact needs of your event or venue, whether you are looking for background jazz standards or modern chart hits played on solo guitar. He can even add songs especially for your event if requested.
James has a huge repertoire of music and is very versatile and is happy to discuss the exact requirements for your event or venue. Since graduating from Leeds College of Music with a degree is Jazz Studies for Guitar in 2010, James has been working full time as a professional guitarist and has years of experience playing at weddings, bars, restaurants, corporate events and birthdays.
With excellent equipment, professionalism and reliability, James always provides fantastic entertainment or background music for your event or venue.
- There Will Never Be Another You
- Days of Wine And Roses
- Blue Bossa
- Stella By Starlight
- So What
- Autumn Leaves
- All Of Me
- At Last
- Fly Me To The Moon
- When You’re Smiling
- It Don’t Mean A Thing
- Someday My Prince Will Come
- Girl From Ipanema
- Have You Met Miss Jones
- Mas Que Nada
- My Way
- Mr Sandman
- Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
- If I Ain’t Got You - Alicia Keys
- Ain’t No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Rude - MAGIC!
- Ho Hey - Lumineers
- You Are The Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
- All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
- Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
James was excellent - on time arriving (considering he had a long journey), well presented and music was excellent also, superb talent. I would definitely want to use him again.
- Standard performance lengths are 2 x 1 hour sets, however this can be discussed and changed to suit your event
- Set up time usually required is 1 hour
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.