Amazing sax at its max! Lady Sax has unforgettable stage presence and performs smouldering jazz tunes or DJ sax hits.
Her backing track set includes a tasteful mix of popular tunes tailored to your party to make it unique to you. Songs include Moon dance, Sway, Over the Rainbow, Summertime, Fly Me to the Moon, Lady is a Tramp.
Her DJ Show includes a 20 minute pre mixed show designed to really crank up your party. Lady Sax has also created tracks of your favourite Pop Sax tunes playing live sax on your favourite dance tunes.
Lady Sax (Sarah) prides herself on being able to offer clients something different and unique for events.
Performance Options include:
- Solo Sax
- Sax with Backing Tracks
- Sax with DJ / DJ Show
It is possible to add other live instruments, singers or dancers to her DJ show for a real wow factor.
Sarah really does have an edge that no other saxophonist has having studied at Guildhall School of Music and Drama this Lady Saxophonist is the finest in the UK performing nationally and internationally.
- Solo Unaccompanied Saxophone / Roaming Possible
- Saxophone and Piano / Guitar
- Saxophone and String trio / Quartet / Octet
- Solo Saxophone Show, dancers optional
- Saxophone and DJ / iPod with optional additional instruments such as percussion / beatboxer / violin
Includes popular tunes and jazz music:
- Moon dance
- Over the Rainbow
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Lady is a Tramp
- It Don't Mean a Thing
- Ain't Mis Behavin'
- Mercy Mercy Mercy
- I Could Have Danced All Night
- Have You Met Miss Jones
- Round Midnight
- Blue Moon
- Take Five
- La Cumparsita
- One Day
- Talk Dirty
- Rolling in The Deep
- Wake Me Up
- Baker Street
Dear Lady Sax, you've offered us an unforgettable night, full of vibrating notes, deep sounds and a fantastic memory of our private concert. Great presence, adaptable, professional and charming, a full recommendation for any occasion.
It was perfect, we scoured the internet for ages and you were everything we wanted and more.
- Opening of Harvey Nichols Kuwait
- Sushi Samba warm up for Lionel Richie
- Opening ceremony for Rugby League DW Stadium
- Opening of Harrods Sale
- Opening of Hackney Empire, audience with Prince Charles
- Royal Albert Hall
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Headlining on Cruise Ships Worldwide
- Tramp Night Club
- Freedom Soho
- O Bar Soho
- Private Parties and Wedding Clients
Plus, many more...
- Does Sarah playing to backing tracks?
If you are booking Sarah as a solo artist this will not be to backing tracks. Sarah focuses on creating an appropriate atmosphere for your event unaccompanied for that solo sultry saxophone feel. This is ideal for a bit of background music to greet your guests on arrival.
- Can Sarah play with other musicians?
It is possible to book Sarah with a pianist. This provides a more complete music experience.
- Why choose the percussion and tracks option?
This option is FANTASTIC for people wanting something unique and quirky and their event. Perfect for people wanting to add some funky background music to their dinner or drinks soiree. It is a great talking point, creating more ambience and more of a feature than having a solo saxophone. You will need a PA for this but this can be provided at cost for you if prefferred.
- As a solo artist Lady Sax can perform for 2 x 20 minutes or 1 x 45 minutes.
- With percussionist and backing track this can be augmented to 50 minutes.
- Performances can be extended in special circumstance but this is the recommended time.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.