Hayley the Hampshire Harpist
Hayley began playing the harp at the age of ten and in 1991 gained a place on the Hertfordshire Specialist Music Course in Winchester.
In 1994 she was awarded a Scholarship to study at the Royal Academy of Music, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Music degree in 1998 having been awarded the Renata Scheffel-Stein Prize and the Dorothy Day Award.
*Hayley is the perfect accompaniment to Weddings, Functions and Parties of any kind*
Hayley the Hampshire Harpist
Hayley is one of the South East's most experienced harpists.
Hayley can be found performing all over London, from on stage in the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra with Charles Dutoit conducting, to playing in West End shows such as The Producers, Carousel and My Fair Lady.
Since completing her studies at The Royal Academy of Music, Hayley has been busy building her career in all areas of music. She regularly plays in London’s Theatres performing in ballets at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden to plays at the National Theatre on the South Bank.
She is equally at home with more commercial/studio work recording film sound tracks and most recently playing on Annie Lennox’s latest album.
She has also toured the UK with both Aled Jones and Johnny Mathis.
Hayley’s playing has an exciting edge combining classical favourites and modern popular music. One of London’s most experienced Wedding harpists she has performed in nearly all of London’s prestigious hotels including The Dorchester, The Park Lane Hilton and The Landmark.
Hayley has also performed at Windsor Castle and Kensington Palace.
Her duo Cristal, is a new twist on the traditional flute and harp duo, teamed with Claire MacInerney they play a wide variety of music, both Classical and Jazz, with Claire swapping between the flute and the saxophone.
Hayley also finds time to coach the harpists at the National Children’s Orchestra in the summer and Easter holidays.
Hayley lives in Hampshire with her husband and daughter.
- Ave Maria Bach
- Minuetto Mayer
- Sarabande From Violin Partita No. 1 Bach
- Andante From Violin Sonata No. 2 Bach
- Ave Maria Schubert Arr. Thomas
- Rouet Hasselmans
- Reverie Hasselmans
- Pavane Unknown
- Sonata No.1 Naderman
- Sonata No. 6 Naderman
- Sonata In D John Parry
- Sarabande E Toccata Nino Rota
- Nocturne M Glinka
- Variations On A Theme Of Mozart M Glinka
- Chaconne Jeremiah Clarke
- Air On A G String Bach
- Variations On A Theme Of Mozart Le Dentu
- La Source Hasselmans
- Canon In D Pachelbel
- O Mio Babbino Caro “Gianni Schicci” Puccini
- Lascia Ch’io Pianga Handel
- Sonata Johann Dussek
- Prelude From Petite Suite David Watkins
- La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin Claude Debussy
- Variations On A Swiss Air L.V. Beethovan
- Arrival Of The Queen Of Sheeba Handel
- Sonatina In C Major M Clementi
- Sheep May Safely Graze J S Bach
- Satin Doll Duke Ellington, Johnny Mercer
- My Funny Valentine Richard Rodgers
- I Didn’t Know What Time It Was
- Scotch ‘N’ Soda Guard
- Blue Moon Richard Rodgers
- More Than You Know Vincent Youmans
- Star Dust Hoagy Carmichael
- My Romance Richard Rodgers
- Someone To Watch Over Me Gershwin
- Here’s That Rainy Day James Van Heusen
- Fascinating Rhythm Gershwin
- But Not For Me Gershwin
- Embraceable You Gershwin
- It Was A Very Good Year Ervin Drake
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin Cole Porter
- My Way Francois And Revaux
- Strangers In The Night Bert Kaempfert
Songs From Shows
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight Elton John
- All I Ask Of You Lloyd – Webber
- Don’t Cry For Me Argentina Lloyd – Webber
- Memory Lloyd – Webber
- My Favourite Things Rodgers And Hammerstein
- Some Enchanted Evening Rodgers And Hammerstein
- Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin’ Rodgers And Hammerstein
- Unchained Melody Alex North
- Can’t Help Falling In Love George Weiss & Hugo Peretti
- Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton
- Isn’t She Lovely Stevie Wonder
- We Have All The Time In The World John Barry
- Love Theme From The Godfather Nino Rota
- A Whole New World “Aladdin” Alan Menken
- Everybody Wants To Be A Cat Al Rinker
- Fields Of Gold Sting
- Cavatina (From The Deer Hunter)
- Here Comes The Sun The Beatles
- Yesterday The Beatles
- Danny Boy Irish
- Greensleeves English
- Brian Boru’s March Irish
- Hornpipe Purcell
- O’er The Sea To Skye Scottish
- Ye Banks And Braes Scottish
- Watching The Wheat Welsh
- The Minstrel’s Adieu To His Native Land Welsh
Ceremonial & Special Occasions
- Here Come's The Bride
- Wedding March
Plus Many More...
Hayley played beautifully. We would highly recommend her to play at any occasion.
Hayley was great, brought style and elegance to the drinks reception for our daughters wedding.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.