The Choir Collective's varied set list includes love songs, gospel hymns and old soul classics, and if you prefer something more current, they can blend Motown favourites with retro-sounding current chart hits for an ‘old meets new’ set. They are perfect for both religious and civil wedding ceremonies, and popular for receptions, corporate entertainment, concerts, promotional or Christmas events, or simply to enjoy whilst dining. Typically booked as a 5-piece - although up to 10 singers is normal and more are available by special request.
Weddings & Receptions
The Choir Collective are flexible and happy to perform songs as your require, giving you a truly bespoke occasion. At a wedding ceremony, the choir typically performs:
• 3 songs as the guests are being seated
• 1 song as the bride walks down the aisle
• Leading the guests with 2 hymns (Church Wedding Services)
• 1 or 2 songs while the bride and groom sign the register
• 1 song as the bride and groom walk back up the aisle
The choir can also be booked to sing through your drinks reception or wedding breakfast (and/or the service). This is the perfect way to get celebrations started and fills the potential ‘lull’ between the end of the ceremony and time you’ll be sitting down for the wedding breakfast. Prices given are for 5 singers (more can be added)
The Choir Collective can also be hired for corporate events, celebrations, birthdays, funerals, concerts, promotional and Christmas events.
This choir is an excellent choice for any seasonal occasion and have an infectious & uplifting selection of songs to add to the atmosphere of any Christmas event. Singing everything from traditional favourites to contemporary fun Xmas hits, they are very versatile. Feel free to mix a seasonal song selection with soul party tunes or start with Christmas songs for a 1st set and get the party started with soul party tunes for a 2nd set.
Laura & Mark
We have just arrived back from our honeymoon and we were desperate to email you to say a big thank you. We were overwhlemed by the singing at the ceremony and it was our best bit of the day - it created such a beautiful atmosphere. So many people have commented on how great the choir were, it was a real talking point of the day. The upbeat tunes after the ceremony were also perfect for the celebration. We were really annoyed that we were away having our photos done and couldn't personally say thank you. So once again thank you for helping to make our day perfect.
We give you a bespoke price based on the exact location of your event. The pricing below is based on a central location for your area so you have an idea of what your price will be. The exact price will be given in the booking process after you’ve provided the location details.
• The standard performance time is 3 sets of 45 minutes (a wedding ceremony counts as 1 set of 45 minutes regardless of how many songs the couple chooses)
• Extended performances / extra sets are available and the price for this is on application
• The information on here is based on a standard group of 5 singers but more singers can be booked
• An a cappella set is available
• Typically the choir sing to backing tracks however muscians can be added by special request (keyboard, guitarist, etc.)
• A DJ can also be provided
• Requests are taken and new songs can be learnt