The Choir Collective
This modern soul and gospel choir lifts the atmosphere of any occasion. You’ll find them impressive, infectious and memorable.
Their varied set list includes love songs, gospel hymns and old soul classics and if you prefer something more current they can blend Motown favourites with retro sounding current chart hits for an ‘old meets new’ set.
They are perfect for both religious and civil wedding ceremonies and popular for receptions, corporate entertainment, concerts, promotional or Christmas events or simply to enjoy whilst dining.
Typically booked as a 5 piece - although up to 10 singers is normal and more are available by special request.
The Choir Collective
WEDDINGS & RECEPTIONS:
The Choir Collective are flexible and happy to perform songs as your require, giving you a truly bespoke occasion.
At a wedding ceremony, the choir typically performs:
- Three songs as the guests are being seated
- One song as the bride walks down the aisle
- Leading the guests with 2 hymns (Church Wedding Services)
- One or two songs while the bride and groom sign the register
- One song as the bride and groom walk back up the aisle
The choir can also be booked to sing through your drinks reception or wedding breakfast (and/or the service). This is the perfect way to get celebrations started and fills the potential ‘lull’ between the end of the ceremony and time you’ll be sitting down for the wedding breakfast.
Prices given are for 5 singers (more can be added)
The Choir Collective can also be hired for corporate events, celebrations, birthdays, funerals, concerts, promotional and Christmas events.
This choir is an excellent choice for any seasonal occasion and have an infectious & uplifting selection of songs to add to the atmosphere of any Christmas event. Singing everything from traditional favourites to contemporary fun Xmas hits they are very versatile.
Feel free to mix a seasonal song selection with soul party tunes or start with a Christmas songs for a 1st set and get the party started with soul party tunes for a 2nd set.
- Up to 10 singers typically available
- More singers can be added by special request
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye)
- All Of Me (John Legend)
- All You Need is Love (from the film “Love Actually”)
- Amazed (Lonestar)
- Amazing Grace (Gospel Hymn)
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon & Garfunkel Gospel version)
- Everybody’s Free (from the file “Romeo & Juliet”)
- Feels Like Home (from “Dawsons Creek”)
- Greatest Day (Take That)
- Heaven (Bryan Adams)
- How Long will I Love You (Ellie Golding)
- How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You
- I will Follow Him (Sister Act)
- I’m Kissing You (solo)
- In My Life (The Beatles)
- Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder)
- Joyful Joyful (Gospel Hymn)
- Just the Way You Are (Amazing) (Bruno Mars)
- Let's Stay Together (Al Green)
- Love Lifts Us Up
- Oh Happy Day (Gospel Hymn)
- One Love (Bob Marley)
- Say A Little Prayer (Aretha Franklin)
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Stevie Wonder)
- Songbird (Eva Cassidy)
- Stay with Me (Sam Smith)
- Sweetest Feeling
- Swing Low Sweet Chariot
- Thinking Out Loud: (Ed Sheeran)
- This will be and Everlasting Love (Natalie Cole)
- A Thousand Years (from the film “Twilight)
- To Grow Old with You (from the film “The Wedding Singer”)
- Make You Feel My Love (Adele)
- Marry You (Bruno Mars)
- More Than Words
- The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (solo)
- This Little Light of Mine (Gospel Hymn)
- You Give Me Something (James Morrison)
- You to Me are Everything
- Your Song
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough: MARVIN GAYE
- Beggin: MADCON
- Blame It on Me: GEORGE EZRA
- Counting Stars: ONE REPUBLIC
- Forget You: CEE-LO GREEN
- Heatwave: MARTHA REEVES & THE VANDELLAS
- Higher & Higher: JACKIE WILSON
- Hold On I’m Comin’: SAM & DAVE
- How Sweet it is to be Loved: MARVIN GAYE
- I say a little Prayer: ARETHA FRANKLIN
- Knock On Wood: EDDIE FLOYD
- Never Forget You: THE NOISETTES
- Pack Up: ELIZA DOOLITTLE
- Put Your Records On: CORINNE BAILEY-RAE
- She Said: PLAN B
- Signed Sealed Delivered: STEVIE WONDER
- That Man: CARO EMERALD
- Treasure: BRUNO MARS
- Upside Down: PALOMA FAITH
- Valerie: AMY WINEHOUSE
- Warwick Avenue: DUFFY
- Wake me Up: AVICII
- All I want for Christmas is You
- Amazing Grace
- Auld Lang Syne
- Baby it’s Cold Outside
- Carol of The Bells
- Deck the Halls
- Do you hear what I hear
- Driving Home for Christmas
- Fairytale of New York
- Go Tell it on the mountain
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Jingle Bells,
- Joy To The World
- I’ll be Home for Christmas,
- Let it Snow, Let it Snow, let it Snow
- Little Drummer Boy
- Oh Come All Ye Faithful
- Oh Happy Day
- Once In Royal David's City
- Santa Baby
- Silent Night
- Sleigh Ride
- Mary’s Boy Child
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire)
- This Little Light of Mine
- What Christmas Means to Me
- When a Child is Born
- Winter Wonderland
- White Christmas
- You Raise me Up
We have just arrived back from our honeymoon and we were desperate to email you to say a big thank you. We were overwhlemed by the singing at the ceremony and it was our best bit of the day - it created such a beautiful atmosphere. So many people have commented on how great the choir were, it was a real talking point of the day. The upbeat tunes after the ceremony were also perfect for the celebration. We were really annoyed that we were away having our photos done and couldn't personally say thank you. So once again thank you for helping to make our day perfect.
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Product Launches
- Opening Nights
- Corporate Entertainment
- Private Parties
- Promotional and Christmas Events
- The standard performance time is 3 x sets of 45 minutes (A wedding ceremony counts as 1 x set of 45 minutes regardless of how many songs the couple chooses).
- Extended performances / extra sets are available and the price for this is on application.
- The information on here is based on a standard group of 5 x singers but more singers can be booked.
- An A'capella set is available.
- Typically the choir sing to backing tracks however muscians can be added by special request. Keyboard, Guitarist etc
- A DJ can also be provided
- Requests are taken and new songs can be learnt
Every booking is different depending on the occasion and The Choir Collective will work with you to suit your requirements.
- Usually 5 singers (more can be added).
- Prices given start as 5 singers (more can be added).
More often than not the choir is booked to perform up to 6 songs in a wedding service plus all the hymns with the congregation.
You can add a drinks reception set where they will stay and sing for a further hour.
They are happy to discuss singing for longer if required.
There is a great deal of flexibility so the choir is happy to tailor make their performance and work with timings to suit you.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.