80's Icons - 80's Party Band
80's Icons are the ultimate 80's experience band. Taking you back to the most outrageous era of music where the hair was big, the melodies were big and the record sales were even bigger!
80's Icons band perform a high energy set of the most iconic hits of the early to late 80's Pop and Rock.
80's Icons - 80's Party Band
80's Icons is the ultimate 80's experience band. Taking you back to the most outrageous era of music where the hair was big, the melodies were big and the record sales were even bigger!
The band perform a high energy set of the most iconic hits of the early to late 80's Pop and Rock.
The band is made up of some of the UK's finest session musicians who have toured internationally, performed on TV and Radio, at Festivals, Theatres, for Celebrity audiences and at over 100 private Corporate Events and Weddings each year.
The band is like no other, giving you a complete high-energy show from start to finish.
Book now and let 80's Icons take you on an exciting journey of one of the wildest, extravagant musical eras of all time.
Line up consists of:
- Lead Singer
- Guitarist and Backing Singer
- Bass Player
- Drummer (plus backing tracks)
- Optional Sax, full Brass Section, Additional Vocalists or Dancers (additional fee)
- Wake Me Up – Wham!
- Sledgehammer – Peter Gabriel
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- 1999 - Prince
- Relax – Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- Don’t You Want Me Baby – The Human League
- How Will I Know- Whitney Houston
- I Wanna Dance - Whitney Houston
- Kids In America – Kim Wilde
- Chjaka Chan-Ain't Nobody
- Heart Of Glass – Blondie
- Word Up - Cameo
- It’s Raining Men – The Weather Girls
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Reflex - Duran Duran
- Material World - Madonna
- Belinda Carlisle-Heaven Is A Place On Earth
- Simply The Best – Tina Turner
- If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher
- Teardrops - Womac and Womac
- Respect - Erasure
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Sweet Child Of Mine – G’n’r
- Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
- Huey Lewis- Power Of Love
- All Night Long - Lionel
- I Want To Break Free - Queen
- Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
- Starship - We Built This City
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough
- David Bowie - Just Dance
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Journey - Don’t Stop Believing
- Boy Meets Girl-Waiting For A Star To Fall-
- Aha - Take On Me
- Bryan Adams - Summer Of 69
- Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
- Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA
- Higher Love - Steve Winwood
- Bon Jovi- Living On A Prayer
- Kenny Loggins -Danger Zone
- John Farnham - You're The Voice
Amazing!!!!!! We certainly want them back next year. Very kind, listened to exactly what you wanted and delivered a cracking performance. True brilliance! All our customers had a great evening and really liked the range and choices of songs. Thanks!
- The Roundhouse
- The President Of Lebanon
- The Sunday Times
- The Trafford Centre
- Rock FM
- Hilton Hotels
- Nightingales Night Club
- Manchester Evening News
- Manchester United
- Lowry Theatre
- The Lowry Hotel
- Lancashire County Cricket Club
- The AA
How long will it take for the band to set up?
Usually about 60 minutes to load in, set up and sound check. Sometimes a little longer if there is a noise limiter in place to ensure that no limits are exceeded.
Are you available as a bigger band?
Yes, essentially the band is a 5 piece with a very full sound but if you require additional musicians we can bring along a Saxophonist or full Brass Section, an extra vocalist or even Dancers (additional charges apply).
What equipment do you provide?
The band provides a full PA system, stage lighting and all musical equipment.
How much space do you need?
Approximately 4 metres by 5 metres.
Do you provide any other live music options?
Yes, in addition to the tribute show the band can also offer a live party music set or additional live music options including a Solo set by Singer Maria (either Pop or Jazz), an Acoustic Duo Set by Maria and Guitarist Dave or and unplugged set by the band. In addition to this the band offer a themed DJ to complete your themed event (highly recommended).
How many people does your PA system cover?
The band have invested heavily in top of the range equipment providing you with the best sound in the business. Their PA covers up to 600 guests. If your event is bigger than this then the band can provide additional PA, Staging or Lighting for an additional fee.
What lighting is included?
The band provide LED stage lighting, moving heads and stage uplighters and if the band and DJ package is booked, additional dance floor and DJ lighting is included.
My venue has a noise limiter, can the band still play?
Yes, 80's Icons have played many venues with noise limiters in place comfortably for settings as low as 85/90db. For anything less that this we recommend booking the unplugged set.
Do we need to provide anything for the band?
Free parking for 1 van and 1 car, a clean dry changing room and access to the buffet and soft drinks would be appreciated.
- 2 x 60 minute sets or
- 1 x 90 minute set
- 1 x 60 minute set
- 1 x 60 minute set of general party music can also be mixed with one 60 minute set
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.