Bright Idea are the ultimate modern pop function band - performing all of your favourite recent chart hits from the likes of Little Mix, Maroon 5, Ellie Goulding & Walk The Moon with incredible authenticity, energy and style. The band are all music graduates from Southampton and their sound is amongst the best we've heard... definitely a band to book early to avoid dissapointment!
If you love your pop music then Bright Idea are the band for you. The band perform covers of all the best recent pop hits, as well as a mix of classics - so there is something to get everyone up dancing in the set list!
The band really do stand out from the crowd with their fresh look and sound, as well as their incredible musical ability - meaning they can recreate your favourite dance floor fillers with amazing authenticity.
As standard the Bright Idea perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets, as well as cover the DJ/disco element of your evening, with a pre-selected playlist that can be tailored to your tastes - you are welcome to send up to 30 requests in advance for this. The band can also perform your choice of 1st dance or a special request for you.
The band are a 6-piece with drums, bass, guitar, keys and 2 x exceptional female vocalists.
Bright Idea also have the option of adding a 60 miniute acoustic live lounge style set as a trio, which is perfect for drinks receptions.
- 2 x Female Vocals
- 22 - Taylor Swift
- 24k Magic - Bruno Mars
- Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay
- Black Magic - Little Mix
- Can’t Feel My Face - The Weeknd
- Closer - The Chainsmokers
- Domino - Jessie J
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers
- Ghost - Ella Henderson
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Harder To Breathe – Maroon 5
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
- Into You - Arianna Grande
- Kiss Me - Olly Murs
- Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, Pink
- Let Me Love You - Justin Bieber
- Love Me Like You - Little Mix
- Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
- Lush Life - Zara Larsson
- Price Tag - Jessie J
- Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
- Rude! - Magic
- Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
- Shut up and Dance - Walk The Moon
- Starboy - The Weekend
- Style - Taylor Swift
- Sugar - Maroon5
- The Greatest - Sia
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- This Love – Maroon 5
- Titanium - Sia
- Touch - Little Mix
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
- Valerie - Mark Ronson ft. Amy Winehouse
- Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo
- Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
- All Night Long - Lionel Richie
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Black Or White - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On The Boogie - Jackson 5
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- Hard Days Night - The Beatles
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- I’m A Believer - The Monkees
- Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Somebody Else’s Guy - Jocelyn Brown
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
A brilliant night had by all is the best way I can describe it. 'Bright Ideas' were great and we had so many guests rave about how good they were. Even better when they customised a song for our wedding, very entertaining with lots of energy! Well worth checking this band out, we would definitely use them again for a big party!
A host of popular wedding and event venues, including Skylark Golf & Country Club, Spinnaker Tower, Sopley Mill, Audleys Wood Hotel, Pit Hall Barn, Tylney Hall, The Elvetham Hotel, Highfield Park and many more!
How long do you take to set-up?
Up to 90 minutes.
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minute live sets in the evening and also provide a pre-mixed disco (tailored to your tastes) before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking. We can also offer an acoustic trio option for during drinks or dinner.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Optional 60 minute acoustic trio add-on, ideal for drinks reception.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.