Butterfly Rocket are a high energy, highly talented, female fronted band. Consisting of professional and experienced musicians, Butterfly Rocket provide a wide variety of music and excitement for any function or occasion.
Butterfly Rocket is the band of sisters Sarah and Lauren, who both front the band. Along with high quality, professional musicians, they have done thousands of gigs across the UK and abroad. With a mix of Disco Classics, Soul, R'n'B, 70's & 80's Revival, Mowtown and the very best of modern day music performed completely livewith skill and feeling, makes Butterfly Rocket a band not to be missed!
- Energetic dance floor filling set list, sung by 2 powerful female lead vocalists
- Top quality professional musicians
- Full professional service from the time of arrival until departure
- First class entertainment playing music to suit everybody
- Reliability - Butterfly Rocket are always focused on the needs of the clients
- Quality sound and lighting
- Standard line up - 2 lead vocals, guitar, bass, keys and drums
- Brass section can be added
- 90s Medley - What Is Love/Ride On Time
- Alicia Keys - If I Ain’t Got You
- Aswad – Don’t Turn Around
- Backstreet Boys - Everybody
- Beverly Knight - Piece Of My Heart
- Bill Withers - Lovely Day
- Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved
- Bruno Mars – Locked Out of Heaven
- Cee Lo Green - Forget You
- Chaka Khan - Ain’t Nobody
- Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
- Chic – Good Times/Rappers Delight
- Commitments - Take Me to the River
- Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up
- Daft Punk - Get Lucky
- Diana Ross – I’m Coming Out
- Donna Summer - I Feel Love
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
- Huey Lewis & the News – Power Of Love
- Ike and Tina Turner - Proud Mary
- Ike and Tina Turner - Nutbush City Limits
- Isley Brothers – This Old Heart of Mine
- The Jam – A Town Called Malice
- James Brown - I Feel Good
- Jessie J - Domino
- Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else’s Guy
- Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Michael Jackson – Thriller
- N-Trance – Set You Free
- Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Randy Crawford - Street Life
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Stevie Wonder – Living for the City
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- The Trammps - Disco Inferno
- Tina Turner – I Can’t Stand the Rain
- Ultra Nate - Free
- Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
I just wanted to write to say thank you very much for your support in helping make the Interserve Employee Foundation (IEF) second year anniversary Ball a success. Thank you for providing such a memorable evening, the music was great and everyone has said they had a wonderful evening, true professionals!
- Lefarge Industries
- Britannia Stadium
- JJB Stadium
- Bescot Stadium
- Walkers Stadium
- White Hart Lane
- St James' Park
- Warner Leisure
- Rockingham Castle
- Arbury Hall
What time will the band arrive and how long does it take to set up?
We will usually arrive in good time. We take around an hour to set up and sound check. Difficult load ins (stairs or lifts) may increase this time.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance & is the equipment PAT tested?
We have £10m in Public Liability Insurance and our equipment is fully PAT tested as we know most venues require this!
How long does the band play for?
Our standard set times are 2 x 45 minutes, which we find is the perfect amount of time to have a band playing. If you would like longer sets, this can be negotiated at a higher fee. We also offer an acoustic set, which provides the perfect accompaniment whilst your guests are enjoying drinks, or dinner for an extra fee.
Does the band provide music before and between sets?
We're happy to provide music via an iPod before and between sets. If you have particular songs in mind, you're welcome to bring your own iPod which can be played through the PA system. We do also offer a DJ service for the evening at an extra charge.
Does the band provide their own PA system / Lighting equipment?
Yes, we are completely self-contained so you don't need to worry about a thing. We use a top class PA system. Our lighting rig consists of very powerful Icolor4 Flood lights.
How much space do you require?
Ideally we would like at least 5 meters in width and 3 meters in depth, but can accommodate if needs be.
What are the minimum power requirements?
We require at least 2 independent 13 amp sockets.
- 2 x 45 minute sets as standard
- 2 x 60 minute sets for an extra fee
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.