Electro Fever bring a unique mash-up of vintage swing and modern day electro, think the Roaring Twenties meets Calvin Harris!
Electro Fever's groundbreaking 6-piece lineup feature some of the UK's finest session musicians who are guaranteed to have the dancefloor full all night.
Blending together these two unique and iconic styles isn't for the fainthearted, but Electro Fever's professionalism and experience means that both styles sound authentic and memorable.
The band met whilst studying music together in The Midlands where they had experiences in other function bands before realising their shared love of the electro swing style. Since their formation in 2015 the band have performed at countless weddings, parties, corporate and charity events all over the UK.
If you're looking to give your guests a night to remember, then why not give them this unique Gatsby twist?
Electro Fever bring you killer bass drops, vintage swing, and ultimate party vibes – if you’re looking for something fresh and unique to shake up your dance floor then look no further!
Whatever the occasion, Electro Fever offer the very best in live music entertainment; taking your favourite party tunes back in time and giving them a vintage twist, whilst bringing old school classics back to life with a stomping electro edge.
Let Electro Fever's three superb lead singers take you though the decades as they bring their own twist to your event. Not only do they sing well but the girls will also teach you and your guests a variety of swing steps so you can join in the fun, and even throw in a few dance-off's.
Electro Fever always provide their DJ service free of charge! Up to 60 minutes in-between sets, and 30 minutes after Set 2.
Although the band are based in the Midlands, they perform regularly all over the UK.
Who are Electro Fever? Think Great Gatsby meets Calvin Harris, dust off your dancing shoes, and get ready to party like its 1920!
The bands standard lineup is 6-piece featuring:
- 3 x Female Vocals
- Bass Guitar & Bass Synth
- Electric Guitar & Keys Synth
The band is able to add a 3 piece horn section for an additional cost.
- A Little Party Never Killed Nobody – Fergie
- Ain’t No Other Man – Christina Aguilera
- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
- Americano – Yolanda Be Cool
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Back It Up – Caro Emerald
- Bad Blood – Taylor Swift
- Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- Bang Bang – Will.I.Am
- Bills – Lunchmoney Lewis
- Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can't Stop The Feelin - Justin Timberlake
- Candyman – Christina Aguilera
- Closer – Lemaitre, Jenny A
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Do Your Thing – Basement Jaxx
- Domino - Jessie J
- Don’t Worry Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
- Drum Boogie – Gene Grupa
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Hit That Jive – Nat King Cole
- Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
- Hold My Hand - Jess Gylnne
- I Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Ignition Remix – R.Kelly
- In The Mood – Glenn Miller
- Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
- Just Dance - Lady Gaga
- Light It Up – Major Lazer
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- MMM Bop – Hanson
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- No Diggity – Blackstreet
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Problem – Iggy Azalea & Ariana Grande
- Pump Up the Jam – Technotronic
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- Royals – Lorde
- Rude – Magic
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Shot Me Down – David Guetta
- Sing Sing Sing – Benny Goodman
- Sorry – Justin Bieber
- Stacy’s Mom – Fountains of Wayne
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Talk Jazzy – Jason Derulo
- That Man – Caro Emerald
- Tightrope – Janelle Monae
- Umbrella – Rihanna
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
- Where Are U Now – Justin Bieber
- Why Don’t You – Peggy Lee
- Worth It – Fifth Harmony
My fiancee and I saw Electro Fever perform at Livestock Festival in Kent in 2015 and instantly knew we needed to book them for our wedding. They blew the roof off the barn and equally so at our wedding last year. The 3 girls are fantastic with the crowd and the mixture of songs was excellent. I can't recommend them more highly.
- Livestock Festival
- Care Leavers Conference
- Coporate Functions
- Charity Events
- Nexus University Graduation
Can we play music through your PA system in the break?
Yes, of course! You can provide Electro Fever with a playlist of your favourite music on either an iPod or laptop and they will play this through their PA system during the break. Alternatively, the band will supply and ensure appropriate music is playing throughout your event. This can range from background music through to a DJ party playlist.
How long should the break between sets be?
The band generally advise between 45-60 minutes. It is good to give people time to rest, chat and get a drink. If food is being served people are also often reluctant to dance if they have only just finished eating!
What time should the party start?
The band generally advise couples not to start the party too early, sometime after 8 often works well. Let people arrive and have time to mingle and get a drink before your first dance and dancing. That said, the band are happy to work around your timings for the evening.
How long does it take to setup?
To load in, setup and soundcheck the band require a minimum of one hour.
What musicians are in the band?
The band lineup is traditionally a 6-piece band, however an a 3 piece horn section can be added for an additional cost. The horn section really brings the vintage swing style songs to life whislt adding more depth to the modren day electro. It is a superb addition so make sure you ask for a quote when you enquire.
- 2 x 60 minutes
- 3 x 40 minutes
The band are happy to work around the schedule of your event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.