Jukebox Nights are a versatile wedding, party and corporate functions band that are perfect for any event.
- 4 Piece Party Band
- Full Sound and Lighting
- Repertoire To Suit All Tastes
- Learn Your First Dance Request At No Extra Charge.
With a huge repertoire of songs ranging from 60's classics to Soul and modern contemporary, Jukebox Nights have something for everyone!
With over 15 years of experience in the music industry, members of Jukebox Nights have shared stages with Ocean Colour Scene, The Enemy, Muse, Mike Stanley, The Indigo Blues Band, The Father Teds, Faith Brown, Les Denis, Tom O’Connor and Faye Tozer from Steps.
Highlights from their portfolio also include appearances on BBC Radio 1 & 2. They have performed at BBC’s Pebble Mill Studios, Abbey Road, The Royal Albert Hall, Maida Vale and Hotels such as The Ritz, The Hilton, The Mayfair and Cafe Royal.
They are no strangers when it comes to “A” list celebrities, having had the privilege to perform in front of Tony Blair, Sir Terry Wogan, Jonathan Ross and Jasper Carrott.
Jukebox Nights extensive repertoire includes hits of many genres and styles from the 60’s right through to the present day. This allows the band to cater for a wide range of functions including weddings (at the ceremony on request), private parties and corporate events.
The band have a full HK Pa system and on stage lighting, they can also provide a DJ upon request.
- Jukebox Nights perform as a 4 piece band including 1 x Female Singers, Guitar, Bass and Drums.
- Jukebox Nights can add extra musicians.
- We also have a DJ service.
60’s and Retro Classics
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Twist And Shout – The Beatles
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- Proud Mary – Credence Clearwater Revival / Ike & Tina Turner
- I’m A Believer – The Monkeys / Neil Diamond
- Can’t Hurry Love - Phil Collins
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- River Deep, Mountain High
- Higher and Higher - Jackie Wilson
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Lady Marmalade
- Walking On Sunshine - KC and the Sunshine Band
- Kiss – Prince / Tom Jones
- Black Or White –Michael Jackson
- Monkey Man – The Specials / Toots & The Maytals / Amy Winehouse
- Sweat - Inner Circle
- THREE SONG MEDLEY: Domino – Jessie J
- THREE SONG MEDLEY: Teardrops – Womack & Womack
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Valerie – The Zutons / Amy Winehouse
- Sex On Fire – The Kings Of Leon
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) – Green Day
- Run – Snow Patrol
- Last Request – Paolo Nutini
- I Won’t Give Up – Jason Miraz
- Ho Hey - Lumineers
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
- Rolling in the Deep - Adele
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Mercy - Duffy
- Who Knew - Pink
- Like A Pill - Pink
- Crazy In Love - Beyonce
- Forget You - CeeLo Green
- Just A Girl - No Doubt
- Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Rather Be - Clean Bandit
- Rude - Magic
- Turn Me On
- Freed From Desire
Soul and R&B
- Lovely Day – Bill Withers
- Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King / John Lennon
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Waterfalls – T.L.C.
- You Got The Love – Candi Staton / Florence And The Machine
- Out Of Reach – Gabrielle
- Ain’t Nobody – Rufus & Chaka Kahn (BAND track)
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye / Tammi Terrell
The guys from Jukebox Nights were fantastic, they played a great set of varied songs that got everybody up dancing and were really helpful when we wanted to do a first dance mash up.
Played a great range of music, got everyone dancing. Lots of compliments from guests and we loved it! Great band.
They were absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for arranging for them to play. They are so lovely and the atmosphere they added was just amazing. Such a great addition to the event.
We're so glad we chose Jukebox Nights for our wedding band. We had them play as a duo during the signing of the register, then they played an acoustic set in the grounds during drinks reception. In the evening, they upped the tempo for 2 sets and filled the dance floor. This is something we were worried about because the venue had a volume restriction, but this didn't have any effect on the music at all. The song choices were great and they were organised, professional and above all, lovely people. All our guests loved them and a couple of them, who are getting married next year, asked if they could book them. That's testimony to how good they were! Thanks for being a part of our amazing day guys! The new Mr & Mrs Ford x
Jukebox Nights were recommended to me by a friend who also had them at her wedding (who subsequently saw them at another friend’s wedding!). I spoke with Emma several times before the big day and she assured me that having the band perform both at the service and in the evening would be a success. She was right, three of the members performed a beautiful acoustic version of “You Raise Me Upâ€ whilst we signed the register, you could actually feel the emotion throughout our congregation. The band that evening got everyone on the dance floor from the minute they started, they even played (and learnt especially for us) our first dance song! Emma encouraged people (on my request) to get up and join us, and they did! I couldn’t recommend this band more, great songs, great performers and lovely professional people.
- Jukebox Nights perform 2 x 45 minute sets, but on request can perform longer, for example background music in the church or during the meal.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.