The Party Pilots are a young, energetic and fun singer/musician duo who are able to provide a wide range of material, as well as ensure the occasion goes down a storm by engaging the audience with jokes and banter. They are also good friends which helps bring a good vibe into any occasion they are performing at.
Having spent several years regularly gigging around the London scene, they pride themselves on being very professional, reliable and providing great value for money.
Tommy grew up listening to a mixture of the Brit pop bands from the 90s as well as old classics from the 60s, 70s & 80s.....
In his early 20s he spent a couple of years travelling Australia, honing his talent as a resident musician in a Backpacker Hostel. He has since gigged all over England including his hometown of York (where he won an Acoustic Artist of the Year competition), University City of Manchester and his current home in London.
Joe is the frontman in the band Young Jude. His musician influences include Death Cab For Cutie, Wilco & Bombay Bicycle Club. Joe has more of a classical singers voice which compliments Tommy's rock and roll style perfectly.
The Party Pilots have a large range of songs under their belt, so can adapt their set depending on what is required.... whether you just want a constant barrage of classic rock n roll hits... or, would prefer a less generic, more subtle set, they can deliver on both fronts.
They have a talent of learning covers quickly so can also take requests before the gig if you have a particular song(s) you would like to hear.
- Duo (2 x Vox, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar)
- Band - If band are available can play as Trio or Four piece (Drums & Bass)
This a sample of Party Pilots Repertoire
- The Beatles - All My Loving/Hey Jude/All you need is love/Good Morning/Ballad of John and Yoko
- Ben E King - Stand By Me
- Don McLean - American Pie
- Sam Cooke - What a Wonderful World
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Bob Dylan - Dont' Think Twice, It's Alright / Simple Twist Of Fate
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- Rod Stewart - Maggie May
- Iggy Pop - The Passenger
- David Bowie - Heroes
- Elvis Costello - Oliver's Army
- The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
- Stuck in the middle with you - Stealers Wheel
- The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
- U2 - Still havent found what im looking for
- The Pogues - Dirty Old Town
- Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
- The Police - I'll Be Watching You
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- The Smiths - The Boy With the Thorn In His Side
- Erasure - A Little Respect
- Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- The Clash - Should i stay or should i go?
- Cindy Lauper - Girls just wanna have fun
- The Proclaimers - Im gonna be
- George Michael - Faith
- Babylon - David Gray
- Travis - Why does it always rain on me?
- Oasis - Half The World Away / Don't Look Back In Anger / Wonderwall / etc
- Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of your life)
- Radiohead - Creep
- Robbie Williams - Old Before I Die
- Razorlight - Golden Touch
- The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Zeffer Song
- The Verve - The drugs dont work/Bittersweet Symphony/Lucky Man
- Natalie Imbruligia - Torn
- Blur - Country House
- All Saints - Never Ever
- Britney Spears - Hit me baby one more time
- Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song
- Ricky Martin - Living la vida loca
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Kings of leon - Use somebody
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Ed Sheeran - Lego House/Thinking Out Loud
- Amy Winehouse - Back to black
- Arctic Monkeys - I bet you look good on the dancefloor
- The Strokes - Last Night
- Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
- Coldplay - Yellow
- Pulp - Common People
- The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
- Jake Bugg - Lightning Bolt
- Gotye - Somebody I used to know
2 very charming guys who played and sang a whole range of up-beat songs to make a wonderful party atmosphere. Many of my friends and family commented on the duo, and I would definitely recommend them.
The Party pilots do great versions of a huge range of songs from rocky numbers to softer ones and engages the audience superbly too, would definitely book them for my wedding! Also they are very professional turning up on time and making sure the sound and layout of the night is just right.
Previous customers include:
- Regularly gigging at busy pubs e.g. O'Neills all over London on a weekly basis (Both Joe and Tommy)
- Year long residency at All Nations Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia (Tommy)
- Currently runs one of busiest open mics in Camden, London at The Camden Eye (Tommy)
Prestigious venues played:
- Notting Hill Arts Club, London
- Half Moon, Putney, London
- Brixton Jamm, London
- Dublin Castle, Camden, London
What are your sound requirements?
We just need a small area to set up and one plug socket.
How long will you play?
We usually play 2 x 45 minute sets, but can play longer if you so desire.
Do you play Indie/Rock/Pop/Irish/Ballad songs?
Yes, we play all of the above and again can tailor the set to suit your needs, but as far as what we usually play please see the song list tab.
Can you do more of a background music type set that is less intense?
Yes, as well as regularly playing busy weekend type rock n roll shows, we also like to chill out and play quieter singer/songwriter type sets.
Do you ever play with a band?
Can also play with full band if required.
Do you write your own songs and can you play them in the set?
Yes, I am a singer-songwriter and can throw some of my own material in if required, although this would only be done if specified.
Can you travel anywhere in England?
Do you play Wonderwall?
- Usually 2 x 45 min sets, but can also do 3 x 45 min sets.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.