Nothing quite tops the timeless sound of soul and Motown. And no one quite does soul and Motown like Premier Soul, London's finest premium live Motown Revue band. The promise a night of style, glamour and dance floor packing live music - it makes them a perfect fir for large scale weddings, high end functions and glitzy Christmas parties.
Premier Soul is made up of some of the country's most promising young musicians, brought together by their deep-ceded passion for classic soul and Motown. They have cultivated a live show that is simply second to none. An evening with Premier Soul comprises two hours of the best-loved songs from music's greatest genre - performed by a stunning live band that can include live saxophone and trumpet as an extra, and all held together by two remarkable lead singers. They're setlist includes songs from from iconic artists such as Aretha Franklin, Sam Cooke and The Supremes as well as some deftly chosen contemporary chart hits to keep your whole guest list on the dance floor.
Premier Soul can also offer a stripped back, "live-lounge" style acoustic set that's a perfect scene-setter for drinks receptions and smaller events.
With two hours of the very best live music, concert-level professional stage and sound production and a disco/DJ set provided as standard, you all can be sure that this remarkable band will leave you and your guests simply spellbound.
Premier Soul are ideal for large-scale, high end events with experience performing at a myriad of exclusive, elite functions including;
- Corporate Events
- Theatres/Ticketed Events
- Private Parties
- Military Balls
As Standard, Premier Soul provide:
- Stunning fully live professional 6 or 8 piece band
- 2 x 1 hour sets of live music
- Concert level live sound production and stage lighting
- Bespoke pre-mixed disco before and after live sets
- Special request performed
- PAT Tested equipment and Public Liability Insurance
Premier Soul are based in London, and are available for corporate events, weddings and functions across the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Male Vocals
- Female Vocals
- Bass Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Optional Trumpet
- Optional Saxophone
- ABC - The Jackson 5
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
- Best Of My Love - The Emotions
- Boogie Wonderland - Earth Wind & Fire
- Dancing In The Streets - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Do You Love Me? - The Contours
- Fever - Marie "Queenie" Lyons
- Get Ready - The Temptations
- Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
- Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
- Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
- Hold On, I'm Coming - Sam & Dave
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
- I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
- I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
- It Takes Two - Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Love Come Down - Evelyn "Champagne" King
- Love Man - Otis Redding
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- My Girl - The Temptations
- My Guy - Mary Wells
- Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Reach Out, I'll Be There - Four Tops
- Respect - Aretha Franklin
- River Deep, Mountain High - Four Tops & The Supremes
- Rock With You - Michael Jackson
- September - Earth, Wind & Fire
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- Son Of A Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Soul Man - Sam & Dave
- Stop! In The Name Of Love - The Supremes
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley
- Think - Aretha Franklin
- This Will Be - Natalie King Cole
- Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
- Twist And Shout - The Isley Brothers
- Twistin' The Night Away - Sam Cooke
- You Can't Hurry Love - The Supremes
- Your Love Keeps Lifting Me (Higher & Higher) - Jackie Wilson
- American Boy - Estelle
- Candy - Cameo
- Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Finesse - Bruno Mars
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Havana - Camilla Cabello
- Love On Top - Beyonce
- Mercy - Duffy
- Sax - Fleur East
- Single Ladies - Beyonce
- Trumpets - Jason Derulo
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Lounge Set Add-On
- Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe
- Easy - Commodores
- Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
- For You - Rita Ora & Liam Payne
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
- Midnight Train To Georgia - Gladys Knight & The Pips
- My Love Is Your Love - Whitney Houston
- Optimistic - Sounds Of Blackness
- Perfect - Ed Sheeran
- Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston
- (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
- So Amazing - Stevie Wonder & Beyonce
- Sweet Love - Anita Baker
- The Closer I Get To You - Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Three Times A Lady - Commodores
- Wake Me Up - Aviici
- You Are The Best Thing - Ray La Montagne
- (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
Fantastic at our annual awards evening. The band played a range of songs that kept the dance floor full from start to finish. High quality and worth every penny.
I really want to have a great party with everyone on the dance floor - are you the right band for that?
Absolutely! We have been performing at weddings and events for several years and have an infectious live show that guarantees a packed dance floor and a party that you and your guests will remember for years to come! Our repertoire features the biggest classic and current chart hits, so there's certainly something for everyone.
Do you take requests?
We are happy to perform one special request for you - for weddings this is usually the first dance. You can also let us know your top 10 preferences from the repertoire, as well as send up to 30 requests for the disco - so you can be sure to hear all your favourites on the evening.
How long do you take to set-up?
60 - 90 minutes. If you are organising a wedding or event where the evening reception is in the same room as your meal, we often arrive to set-up while the room is turned around - we can have background music playing within around 30 minutes of load in.
What time do you play?
At a time to suit your event, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, any time between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We perform 2 x 60-minute live sets (or 3 x 40 minutes) in the evening and also provide a pre-mixed disco (tailored to your tastes) before and after live sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered in one booking.
Can you provide music for our drinks reception?
Yes - we can perform a 1 x 60 minute lounge set as an add-on, which is perfect for during drinks or dinner. The line-up for this add-on is flexible and can range from a solo instrumentalist to a full 8-piece band.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price. You won't have to hire any additional equipment in.
What is the website guide price based on?
The published guide price is based on our 5-piece line-up performing at a venue within 30 miles of our base in London. We charge travel costs for venues further than 30 miles, and if your venue is more than a 2 hours 30 mins drive home, we charge a bit extra so we can book accommodation. For an accurate quote please contact us with your event date and venue details.
Our venue has a noise limiter, can you work with that?
Yes, we regularly work at venues with noise limiters. We are happy to contact the venue in advance of the event to make sure we have all the required information to enable us to plan accordingly.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks' notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13-amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. However, this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
Can we see you play live before booking?
As a professional function band our bookings tend to be weddings and private events that unfortunately we are unable to invite guests to. Our videos are a very accurate insight into our look and sound, and we'd also encourage you to check out our testimonials page to see what previous clients have said about their experience with the band.
- 2 x 45 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.