Sparks are a super, sharp-suited, professional 4-piece band performing awesome party music for weddings & events in the UK and abroad.
If you are looking to book a stylish, fun and exciting function band for your event then Sparks are the band for you!
The four band members are top professional musicians with a host of performance and recording credits with major recording artists as well as live shows at the likes of Glastonbury, Isle Of Wight Festival, V Festival and X-Factor! They have now come together to form a fresh looking and sounding band with an awesome live show that will make your party one to remember!
Sparks repertoire features the best dance floor fillers from 60s to current chart, including classics by the likes of The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac & Elvis Presley, as well as recent chart toppers by Kings Of Leon, Bruno Mars, Sam Smith, Justin Timberlake and many more!
- Vocals / Guitar
- Bass / Backing Vocals
- Keyboard / Backing Vocals
Three Piece line up available on request. (No Keyboards)
- The A Team - Ed Sheeran
- Black And Gold - Sam Sparrow
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
- Closer - Neyo
- Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
- Dynamite - Taio Cruz
- Earthquake - Labrinth
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- I Need A Dollar - Aloe Black
- Kids - MGMT
- Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Naive - The Kooks
- Payphone - Maroon 5
- Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
- Queen Of California - John Mayer
- Rude - Magic
- Seniorita - Justin Timberlake
- Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
- Somebody I Use To Know - Gotye
- Stay With Me - Sam Smith
- Suit And Tie - Justin Timberlake
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- When You Were Young - The Killers
- Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
- Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
- Dock O' The Bay- Otis Redding
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Hey Jude- The Beatles
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- I’m A Believer - The Monkees
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
- Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- She Will Be Loved -Maroon 5
- Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- What A Wonderful World - Sam Cooke
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Your Love Keeps Lifting Me - Jackie Wilson
Sparks were excellent. They sounded fantastic and the lead vocalist was really good. They had everyone dancing. I would definitely recommend them.
Wow! Thank you so much for making our night, everyone loved the band we chose and the performance. We will certainly be recommending you for any events we have coming up in the future. All the best.
- Portmeirion Hotel, Gwynedd
- Gravetye Manor, West Sussex
- Farnham Castle, Surrey
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time to suit you, standard prices are for 2 hours of live music, anytime between 7pm and midnight.
How long do you play for?
We can perform 2 x 60 or 3 x 40 minutes split into sets as and when required. We also provide disco between sets, so your whole night of entertainment is covered.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes – all included in the price.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Yes - Certificates can be sent through on completion of booking paperwork.
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 2.5m x 5m.
How much power do you require?
2 x 13 amp sockets is fine for our system.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But this is certainly not a deal breaker so if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.