The Belles are a stylish, zesty, female-fronted quartet comprised of vocals, guitar, bass and drums.
Made up of pro musicians from the London music scene, The Belles work in the UK focusing on all range of functions and events. They rework arrangements from the 20’s till the present to produce mash-ups and re-imagined material drawing on swing, shuffle, bossa, rock n roll, 60’s bop, blues, funk, skiffle, New Orleans, reggae, ska and more.
The Belles natural sense of fun and groove, tight arrangements, state of the art PA and lighting ensure an energised, toe-tapping atmosphere for any event.
Whatever the size or configuration of your event ‘The Belles’ will tailor their sets and sound to add the sparkle you need.
- An all-star fun, zesty, female-fronted band playing popular rock and pop covers in their unique style
- Wide repertoire and genre of songs from the 20s Great Gatsby to current hits
- Original arrangements, mash-ups and stylised reworkings mixing up iconic tunes with contemporary releases
- A unique style with punchy infectious rhythms playing Pop, Rock Skiffle, Ska, Bossa, Hotclub, Reggae & Swing
- Additional Acoustic duo for reception drinks
- 2 hours of live music
- Great look - Great vibe - Quality PA sound
- 5 piece quintet with trumpet - allows more Funk n Soul n Ska tunes
- DJ prepared playlist between sets
- The Belles consists of Female Lead Vocals; Guitar; Bass; Drums + Backing vocals from band
- Quintet option brings in trumpet for more Funk, Soul and Ska tunes
- Abracadabra – The Steve Miller band
- Alabama Song– Doors
- All About The Bass – Meghan Trainor
- American Boy – Estelle
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- Beautiful Girls – Sean Kingston
- Blister in the sun - Violent femmes
- Be My Baby – Ronettes
- Big In Japan – Tom Waits
- Boys And Girls – Blur
- Black And Gold – Sam Sparrow
- Blame it on the boogie - Jackson 5
- Budapest - George Esra
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Andy Williams
- Come Together – The Beatles
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
- Everybody Needs Somebody To Love – Blues Brothers
- Fever – The Black Keys
- Hey Ya – Pop
- Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
- House Of Fun – Madness
- Havana - Camila Cabello
- Just Like Heaven – The Cure
- Inside Out – Imelda May
- Is This Love – Bob Marley
- I feel good – James Brown
- It Must Be Love – Madness
- Kiss – Prince
- Know One knows – Queens Of The Stone Age
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Light My Fire – The Doors
- Lime And The Coconut – Harry Nilsson
- Little Red Rooster – Margie Day
- Love Cats – The Cure
- Mercy – Duffy
- Moondance – Van Morrison
- Moves like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
- One Way Or Another – Blondie
- Outta My Head – Kylie Minogue
- Only Girl In The World – Rihanna
- Pack Up Your Troubles – Eliza Doolittle
- People Are Strange – The Doors
- Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps – Desi Arnaz
- Pusherman – Curtis Mayfield
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Ring Of Fire – Johnny Cash
- Rockin Robin – Michael Jackson
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- She Said – Plan B
- Suit And Tie – Justin Timberlake
- Sunny – Bobby Hebb
- Sunny Afternoon – Kinks
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- These Boots Are Made For Walking – Nancy Sinatra
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael jackson
- Toxic – Britney Spears
- Upside Down – Paloma Faith
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Walk Like An Egyptian – Bangles
- Walk This Way – Run DMC
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
Up beat Swing/Jazz/Jive/Latin
- Almost Like Being In Love – Frederick Loewe
- Agua De Bebe – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- At Last – Etta James
- Autumn Leaves – Joseph Kosma
- All Of Me – Gerald Marks
- Blue Bossa – Kenny Dorham
- Desafinado – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Dindi – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Fever – Davenport Cooley
- Girl From Ipanema – Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Is You Is Or Is You Ain’t My Baby – Austin/Jordan
- It Don’t Mean A Thing – Duke Ellington
- Jump Jive And Wail – Louis Prima
- King Of The Swingers – Richard and Robert Sherman
- La Vie En Rose – Louiguy/Piaf
- Like Someone In Love – Jimmy Van-Heusen
- Love Me Or Leave Me – Walter Donaldson
- Lullaby Of Birdland – George Shearing
- Mambo No 5 – Lou Bega
- My Baby Just Cares For Me – Nina Simone
- My Favourite Things – Rodgers/Hammerstein
- Paper Moon – Harold Arlen
- Stormy Weather – Harold Arlen
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- Sway – Ruiz/Gimbel
- Under My Skin – Cole Porter
- You Do Something To Me – Cole Porter
- Route 66 – Bobby Troup
- Minnie the moocher - cab calloway
- Just a gigalo - louis Prima
- Heid heidi hi. TV show.
Ballads and Smoochers
- Talking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
- All Of Me – John Legend
- You’re The Best Thing – Style Council
- All Time High – Rita Coolidge (Octopussy)
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Something Changed – Pulp
- Songbird – Eva Cassidy
- What A Wonderful World – Weiss/Thiele
- Stay With you – John Legend
- Knockin On Heaven’s Door – Bob Dylan
- Hey Ho – Lumineers
The Belles were simply outstanding. They exuded sophistication and style, exactly what the Porsche brand stands for. The whole team were friendly, well presented, on time and remained professional throughout the event. The modern take on Jazz suited all ages. We would certainly re-book The Belles for future events!
Absolutely first class performance, everybody loved them. They fitted in with our 1920's theme perfectly.
Excellent entertainment for our Corporate Christmas Party, it really set the tone for a fantastic evening.
Fantastic band. Great communication from Liam. The band arrived and set up, then were ready to play when we needed them. They sounded brilliant, their song choices were great and everyone enjoyed the night.
No complaints arrived on time were friendly and performed a belter! Wedding song was a great version and all our guests were raving about you. We want to relive the day again it was wonderful!
The Belles were awesome. Perfect for our wedding bash, with a wonderful mix of mash-ups and covers, including a brilliant Kylie Minogue waltz for the first dance (at our request). Everybody loved them, and I hope they get some more bookings off the back of it - I would book them again in an instant. Thank you!
The Belles were great. They did everything we asked. Everyone enjoyed their sets and danced too. I particularly appreciated them doing one last song, which my (new) husband had missed first time round.
Thank you so much to The Belles, you were brilliant and you've had so many compliments from our guests. I didn't stop dancing all night and you did such a great job covering our first dance, I didn't realise we would be able to chose a song from outside your playlist! Thanks again! x
Brilliant entertainment. Everyone loves them, and they got the whole room dancing. Thank you for making our event memorable and so much fun :-)
Brilliant. The singer had such a lovely voice, very accommodating with our first dance music. Very professional and flawless music. Created an amazing atmosphere, had us all dancing. Looked really great, just perfect. Oh and my female friends all fancied the drummer. Ahem. Sorry.
The Belles were really awesome. Our guests had nothing but compliments for them!! Thanks guys. We really enjoyed your sets!! Thanks for playing at our wedding. Ian & Afshaan
Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the performance.
Brilliant night. Loved 'I'm the king of the Swingers' and 'the Batman theme' amongst all the other classics. For a fun filled night I recommend that you book this band. Thanks guys. We had such a great wedding night. Nick and Rachel xxx
Massive THANK YOU.......'The Belles' were a great addition to our fabulous wedding day and thoroughly entertained us all.
The booking process was very easy and well co-ordinated. The band played a good choice of music and were happy to takes requests. We have had positive feedback from staff and would certainly recommend them to others.
They were fantastic and the guests really enjoyed their performance.
Hi Jennie, The whole process was fantastic from start to finish. Warble was great, you were great, the band were spot on, exactly what we wanted, no trouble, absolutely perfect. Not a bad word to say.
An unbelievably brilliant band who made our wedding. They were just excellent and we all loved them.
Corporate/Venue credits include
- Houses Of Parliament
- Hilton London
- Grosvenor House
- Savoy Hotel
- Playboy Club (Mayfair London)
- Dinard Castle
- London Geographical Society
- Sunlife Insurance
- Havas Media House
- Gazprom Russian Oil Conference
- Jamie Olivers Young Chef Awards
- Odeon Cinemas
- Sunlife Insurance
- Hackney Councils
- Macmillam Fundraisers
- Annual Green Business Awards
- Arsenal Football Club- Emirates Stadium
- IHG European Conference-dublin
- Glow Events
- CJ & GA Bunning
- Difficult Airway Society
- Henley Royal Regatta
- Cosy Club UK
- Houses or parliament.
- Jamie oliver wards.
- Functions to date.
- 200+ weddings to date.
- 30+ birthday parties.
- 30+ Corporate parties.
- We require 1 hour to set up
- We have full Public Liability Insurance and PAT Certificates
- We offer a DJ option - a profesional DJ who will take requests prior to night
- We will learn a song of your choice
- We can play extra sets - duo or trio for background receptions. please ask.
- We can provide trumpet & brass players upon request.
- We work with 5 pro singers on the London function, pop / west end theatre circuit.
- Due to singers future contracts and the music business - we cannot guarantee a particular singer on our books - as a west end show or Pop tour will always take precedent for them.
- We do guarantee a high quality performance played to our style and repetoire. We have only had happy clients for 7 years as a band.
- We also provide trumpet & brass players upon request. This allows more variety, tunes & styles to be played.
- The Belles play 3 x 40 minute sets or 2 x 1 hour sets
- In between sets The Belles provide pre recorded Dj Playlists or a cable for your own playlist.
- Additional sets are arranged for a fee
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.