The Clink are a lively four piece band bringing you the best music from the 60s to the present day.
With wonderful vocal harmonies and keyboards along with guitars they produce a full, energetic sound. They are also one the best value bands in the North of England, the Midlands and North Wales.
- Great band with rich vocals & harmonies for a full sound
- Energetic, reliable & truly live (nothing is recorded!)
- Extensive range of songs from the 60’s to the present day
- Choice of band attire - casual, stripy or smart
- Excellent value for money
- Over 50 years of professional experience between them
- Background recorded music available free of charge
- Completely self contained with PA & lighting as standard
- Acoustic option available - The whole day's music covered.
The Clink is a 4 piece covers band, playing the best music from the 60’s to the present day.
Based in Manchester, in the North West of England, the band can travel to most places in the UK and are happy to accommodate any requests regarding length and number of sets, which songs to play and can even learn a song specifically for your event if you’d like them to. They can also play recorded background music through their PA between sets if required - possibly saving you the expense of a DJ. If you would like an acoustic option for a wedding breakfast or champagne reception, the band offer this for an additional fee.
The band represents great value for money and have worked hard to create a big sound. All members of the band sing and there are both male and female lead vocals. With keyboards as well as guitars and the rhythm section there is great variety to the sound meaning the band can cover a huge range of songs.
The band often dress in black and white stripy T-shirts which makes them really stand-out from the crowd, but of course if you’d like them to dress ‘up’ in smart outfits or ‘down’ more casually then that’s easily done too.
The band is completely self-contained and has a PA system suitable for up to about 300 people (depending on the size of the venue) and stage lighting. If the event will host more than 300 people then they can also hire in a larger PA.
The band is fully insured and carries public liability insurance up to the value of £10 million (which can be inspected upon request). All of the band’s equipment is PAT tested.
- Male Lead vocals, Guitar and Keyboard
- Female Lead Vocals and Guitar
- Bass Guitar and Vocals
- Drums and Vocals
Acoustic solo, duo or full band option also available to supplement the evening entertainment.
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
- I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- Twist and Shout - The Beatles
- A Hard Day’s Night - The Beatles
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Can't Explain - The Who
- I Feel Good - James Brown
- In The Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
- It’s Not Unusual - Tom Jones
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Last Train to Clarksville – The Monkeys
- I’m A Believer - The Monkeys
- Back In The USSR - The Beatles
- Revolution - The Beatles
- The Snake - Al Wilson
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
- River Deep, Mountain High – Tina Turner
- Get Ready – Rare Earth
- Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
- We are Family – Sister Sledge
- Waterloo - Abba
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Do You Love Me - Mud
- Take Me To The River - Al Green
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Don’t Stop - Fleetwood Mac
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- She’s Not There – Santana
- Is This Love – Bob Marley & The Wailers
- David Watts - The Jam
- Down in the Tube Station at Midnight - The Jam
- Ever Fallen In Love - Buzzcocks
- Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- My Sharona - The Knack
- Monkey Man – The Specials
- Knock on Wood – Amii Stewart
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Baggy Trousers – Madness
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- Freedom – Wham
- Enjoy Yourself – The Specials
- Gimme Some Lovin’ - The Blues Brothers
- Turning Japanese - The Vapors
- Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police
- Just Can’t Get Enough – Depeche Mode
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Happy Hour - The Housemartins
- Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles
- Word Up – Cameo
- The One I Love - REM
- All Day And All Of The Night - The Stranglers
- Love Shack – B-52’s
- Faith – George Michael
- Billy Jean – Michael Jackson
- Merry Christmas Everyone - Slade
- Hard To Handle - The Commitments
- Mustang Sally - The Commitments
- Kiss – Tom Jones & Art of Noise
- Livin’ La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
- She's Electric – Oasis
- It Must be Love - Madness
- Mrs Robinson - The Lemonheads
- I’ll Be There For You (theme from Friends) - The Rembrandts
- Common People - Pulp
- Cum On Feel The Noize - Oasis
- You Can Leave Your Hat On - Tom Jones
- I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
- Have a Nice Day - Stereophonics
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse / The Zutons
- Shine - Take That
- New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
- Mercy - Duffy
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Love Machine – Arctic Monkeys
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Last Nite – The Strokes
- Forget You – CeeLo Green
- Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Budapest – George Ezra
- Domino – Jessy J
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- All About that Bass – Meghan Trainor
The band was great. Everyone really enjoyed them, the music was upbeat and fun!
The Clink were absolutely brilliant. Pretty much everyone in the room was up dancing and having a brilliant time. The large variety of songs they played, the personal spin they put on the songs, their expertise and superb musicianship, as well as the energy and enthusiasm they put into the performance all ensured it was a superb evening. We enjoy our music and had high expectations from the reviews and information we had found on the webpage, but the band exceeded all of them. We couldn't recommend them highly enough and are already thinking of potential occasions to have them back here again soon! Many, many thanks.
Lovely friendly band, had people up dancing most of the night. Great atmosphere. Thank you for a fab night.
Excellent band, very friendly and professional. Their playlist was exactly right for the event. Very positive feedback from all the party guests. Thanks very much.
The Clink were a fantastic addition to our event. They were very polite and professional. The music was great and they were happy to play our song suggestions all night. They fitted into the event very well and were complimented by everyone. We would recommend them and book them again.
Thank you so much! Lovely night made better with great music.
A brilliant wedding band played a great mix to suit everybody, loved by all, arrived promptly, looked smart, highly recommended.
Martin and the guys were brilliant and very professional, even with the wedding in a tipi (in the good ole weather of a British summer) they made no complaint and set everything up fast and quietly. The sound was fantastic - all the guests remarked that it was the best wedding band they have ever heard and I most definitely agree with my guests - they were absolutely brilliant the dance floor was always packed even at the beginning of the night!!! They were absolutely amazing and would thoroughly recommend them to everyone!! Thanks again The Clink!!
Thank you for a fantastic evening. I was overwhelmed by how many people were commenting to me about how good the band was. They ticked every single box that we wanted for the wedding and more.
Fantastic! The band were brilliant, I can't praise them highly enough. Everyone loved them and I think they topped the wedding off, the dance floor was full for both of their sets. They were friendly, prompt and their set up looked amazing and was a great focal point for the room. I would highly recommend them for any occasion :)
What fantastic guys! Arrived in plenty of time to set up and be ready for the guests arriving. Friendly, fun and really upbeat. The music was brilliant and voices even better. Everyone at the party had a great time and I would not hesitate in recommending this band for any event. Thanks for making my party a success! X
Excellent band. Very accommodating of our needs. The band's repetoire provided something for everyone at our Christmas party and I would highly recommend them.
The band went down a storm. I wanted to do it all again the following weekend. They were fantastic!
Previous Clients Include:
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Manchester City Council Gardening awards
- The Tenon Group
- Auto Glass UK
- Direct Line
Previous Venues Include
- Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport
- Lowry Hotel, Salford, Manchester
- Mellor & Townscliffe Golf Club, Stockport
- Cottons, Knutsford
- Crewe Hall, Crewe
- Trafford MV Rugby Club, Sale
- Larkhill Community Centre, Timperley
- Manchester Airport Hotel
- Manchester Masonic Hall
- Rivington Hall Barn, Bolton
- Nunsmere Hall, Oakmere
- Chevin Lodge, Otley
- Peckforton Castle, Nr Tarporley
- Mere Golf and Country Club
- Dukes 92, Castlefield, Manchester
- Heaton Moor Conservative Club
- Belle Epoque, Knutsford
- Ruthin Castle Hotel, North Wales
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 3 x 40 Minutes
In between sets the band can also play recorded music free of charge to suit the occasion and event.
Acoustic sets can be tailored for the event.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.