The Go are high energy party band with a habit of filling the dance floor!
The Go set lists are designed to suit all musical tastes and can be adapted depending on the venue/occasion. With a massive repertoire the band play hits from the 50's and 60's with the likes of The Beatles and The Monkees all the way through to the present day with Bruno Mars and Pharrell Williams to name just a few.
As a 5-piece band, The Go are a really versatile band and don't just sound like a typical covers band that play the same old songs. The Go are the band to hire if you want very high quality music played with very high energy. Delivering everything from Classic Rock n' Roll, through to modern hits, to Funk and much more - there is a set of music to get everyone dancing. What this gives The Go is the ability to delight audiences whatever the age or musical taste.
Comprising some of the finest musicians that the Midlands has to offer, the band members CV's boast everything from primetime TV appearances, to the theatres of New York, winners medals from international musical festivals, and gigs throughout the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
Every member of The Go is a respected full-time professional musician within their field, which transcends to give absolute reliability and professionalism.
Available as a 5 piece band comprising of Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Drums; their music sounds full and lively and smooth, and as there is no need to hide blemishes with unnecessary volume, The Go are perfect if you want a band to relax and enjoy, or a band to blow your socks off!
Nothing short of perfection is acceptable, the band is well rehearsed and always very slick. The Go slide from song to song, keeping you dancing all night long!
The Go are a 5 Piece Band as standard, consisting of:
- Male Vocals
- Keyboards / Backing Vocals
- Bass Guitar / Backing Vocals
- Guitar / Backing Vocals
- Drums / Backing Vocals
And the option of a Female Vocalist.
The Go! can also provide a DJ Option and background music tailored to suit your event when they are not performing.
50s / 60s
- Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- All Day And All Of The Night - The Kinks
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- My Generation - The Who
- Come Together - The Beatles
- Help - The Beatles
- I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Stand By Me - Ben E King
70s / 80s
- Papa's Got A Brand New Bag - James Brown
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
- Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- All Right Now - Free
- Let's Dance - David Bowie
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
- It Must Be Love - Madness
- Every Breath You Take - The Police
- Mr Fahrenheit - Queen
- Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
- Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
- Two Princes - The Spin Doctors
- Rocks - Primal Scream
- Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
- No Diggity - Black Street feat Dr Dre
- Lucky Man - The Verve
- Parklife - Blur
- Everlong - Foo Fighters
- Deeper Underground - Jamroquai
- Sit Down - James
- Hush - Kula Shaker
- The Day We Caught The Train - Ocean Colour Scene
- Bartender And The Thief - The Stereophonics
- Drops of Jupiter - Train
- You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller
- Changing Man - Paul Weller
- You And Me Song - The Wannadies
- Good Riddance - Green Day
- Times Like These - Foo Fighters
- Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai
- Dreaming Of You - The Coral
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- The Pretender - Foo Fighters
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- Ruby - The Kaiser Chiefs
- All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
- Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
- Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
- I Bet That You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
- Valerie - The Zutons
- Mollys Chambers - Kings of Leon
- This Love - Maroon 5
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
- Chelsea Dagger - The Fratelli's
- American Idiot - Green Day
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
- Little Respect - Wheatus
- Gold On The Ceiling - The Black Keys
- Cheating - John Newman
- Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Counting Stars - OneRepublic
- Pompeii - Bastille
- Uptown Funk - Mick Ronson/Bruno Mars
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Thank you to The Go! for playing at our wedding in July. You were amazing and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to our friends!
I recently celebrated my 50th birthday and arranged for The Go to play at my party, it was an absolutely brilliant night and you all did yourselves proud. True professionals and an excellent selection of music was sang and played out from this really excellent band. Everyone totally enjoyed themselves and on behalf of my 250 guests Id like to sincerely thank you all. I'd definitely book you again!
As Standard, The Go perform 2 x 45 minute sets, however The Go can play 3 x 45 minute or 2 x 60 minute sets depending on your requirements.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.