From Mumford & Sons to Metallica, Tina Turner to Toto, Arctic Monkeys to Alanis Morissette, The Volume has the players and repertoire to cater for your event.
The band members have years of professional event experience; weddings, corporate events, private functions and military both domestic and international. You can even add a DJ package for those inbetween parts!
From Mumford & Sons to Metallica, Tina Turner to Toto, Arctic Monkeys to Alanis Morissette, The Volume has the players and repertoire to cater for your event. The band members have years of professional event experience; weddings, corporate events, private functions and military both domestic and international.
Fun, lively and rocking. Party in an atmosphere only a live band can create!
Good vibrations - Book our DJ option! Your favourite tracks or theirs, or both! The DJ option will keep your event moving!
- Guitar/Lead Vox
- Lead Vox
- 500 Miles by The Proclaimers
- 9 To 5 by Dolly Parton
- A Thousand Years
- Africa by Toto
- Aint Nobody by Chaka Khan
- All About That Bass by Meghan Trainer
- All Night Long by Lionel Richie
- All Of Me by John Legend
- All The Small Things by Blink 182
- Alright Now by Free
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl? by Jet
- Basket Case by Green Day
- Bohemian like you by Dandy Warholes
- Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
- By The Way by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
- Come Together by The Beatles
- Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
- Creep by Radiohead
- Diamonds by Rhianna
- Don’t Look back In Anger by Oasis
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- Don’t You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
- Enter Sandman by Metallica
- Forget You by Cee Lo Green
- Get Lucky by Daft Punk
- Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
- Great Balls Of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis
- Half The World Away by Oasis
- Happy by Pharell Williams
- Hello by Adele
- Higher and Higher by Jackie Wilson
- Highway to hell by Ac/Dc
- Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears
- Ho Hey by The Lumineers
- House of the Rising Sun by The Animals
- How Long Will I Love You? by Ellie Goulding
- How You Remind Me by Nickleback
- I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown
- I predict a Riot by Kaiser Chiefs
- I Will Wait by Mumford And Sons
- I Won’t Give Up By Jason Mraz
- Im A Believer by Monkees
- Im Yours by Jason Mraz
- Ironic by Alanis Morissette
- Jail House Rock by The Blues Brothers
- Johnny B Goode by Chuck Berry
- Karma Police by Radiohead
- La Bamba by Los Lobos
- Let Me Entertain You by Robbie Williams
- Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons
- Livin’ On A Prayer by Bon Jovi
- Locked Out Of Heaven by Bruno Mars
- Long Train Running by The Doobie Brothers
- Mercy by Duffy
- Message in a Bottle by The Police
- Moves Like Jagger in Bm
- Mr Brightside by The Killers
- Mr Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan
- Nutbush City Limits by Tina Turner
- The Passenger by Iggy Pop
- Place Your Hands by Reef
- Price Tag by Jessie J
- Proud mary by Tina Turner
- Rather Be by Clean Bandit
- Rolling In The Deep by Adele
- Save Tonight by Eagle Eyed Cherry
- Scummy (When The Sun Goes Down) by Arctic Monkies
- September by Earth, Wind and Fire
- Sex on fire by Kings Of Leon
- She’s Electric by Oasis
- Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moon
- Simply The Best by Tina Turner
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- Somebody Else's Guy by Jocelyn Brown
- Stand By Me by Ben E King
- Stuck In The Middle With You by Steeler’s Wheel
- Summer of 69 by Bryan Adams
- Superstition By Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynard Skynard
- Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
- Teenage Kicks by Undertones
- Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- Treasure by Bruno Mars
- Twist and shout by Beatles
- Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
- Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
- Valerie by Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up by Avicii in Bm
- Walk The Moon by Shut Up And Dance
- We Found Love by Rihanna
- What’ Up by 4 Non Blondes
- Wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton
- Wonderwall by Oasis
- Zombie by The Cranberries
I couldn't be more thankful to Warble and to The Volume. From start to finish, everything has ran so smoothly. We were so happy with them and many people commented on how great the band was! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!
The Volume were absolutely fantastic and the perfect band to end our day. They were very easy to deal with in the run up to our wedding, arrived in good time and set up very quickly. We asked the band to pick their own setlist, their choices were perfect and had everyone up on the dance floor. Couldn't recommend highly enough.
The band were really friendly and introduced themselves. They set up quickly and their performance was excellent. So many people commented on how good they were. We had an amazing time.
Absolutely amazing band. Great performance really made our wedding special. The band were also really friendly. A really nice bunch of people to have at our special day. I would highly recommend The Volume!
James & Nat we just wanted to say thank-you so much for playing at our wedding. The band made our day!
Previous corporate clients include:
- Bahrain Formula 1 Circuit
- Hilton Hotels
- Marriot Hotels
- Jack Daniels
- British Army
- British Navy
- Royal Air Force
- Leicester Tigers
- Seven Leisure (Middle East)
- Coral Bay (Bahrain)
- Walkers Crisps
- Chepstow Race Course
- Leicester City Football Club
- US Marine Corps
- Dubai Mall
Performance & Set Length
Our Acoustic Duo normally plays for 2 x 45 minute sets (Around 25 songs) and the live band 3 x 40 mins (30-35 songs) normally between the times of 8pm until Midnight. You can split these performance times how you wish, for instance with the band you could have 2 x 1 hour sets instead of the 3 x 40 mins.
We have a ton of experience getting great sound in a range of different venues, so don’t worry about it being too loud… or too quiet! If your venue has a sound limiter we can normally work with this, but do let us know so we can liaise with the venue and see what limit we have to work with.
Smart, casual or a mixture a both! Just let us know what you want.
Repertoire, Songs & Requests
If you have any requests that you want us to learn or a genre you would like us to stick to then please let us know. Normally we tailor our sets to include a wide range of styles so there is something for everybody. The band are more than happy to learn, a first dance song as long as we can play it.. Tubular Bells may be a stretch.
Sound & Lighting Equipment
We provide all of our own sound equipment and lighting. We ask that there is a safe mains power supply for us (13 Amp 240V) situated as close to the performance area as possible and enough room for our kit. (Duo - 1 x 2M, Four Piece Band 3 x 4M). If you wish use or PA system throughout the day/evening please let us know prior to the event.
PLI & PAT Certificates
We can provide Public Liability Insurance and PAT testing certificates if required. Please let us know in advance.
Food & Beverage
Most of the events we do generally involve us being away from home for 8-14 hours, so we do request that each member of the band be provided with a hot meal or access to a buffet. Sometimes we are away all weekend, surviving off sandwiches and chips isn’t ideal as you can imagine. If you have booked the Acoustic Duo, and we are only at the venue for a few hours, then this isn’t necessary. But anything over 4 hours and we will need to be provided with food. Along with soft drinks.
A changing area will need to be provided for the band on the day of the event. Somewhere to eat, change and get ready, with a mirror if possible!
Parking & Access
A parking space as close to the venue as possible would be greatly appreciated. As you can imagine, with any band, there is a lot of equipment that has to be loaded in and out of the venue. So a safe area will be required for the band to be able to do this quickly and efficiently.
We understand that some venues don’t always have parking, in this case parking costs would have to be covered for the band vehicle.
- 2 x 60 Minutes
- 1 x 120 Minutes
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.