Tommy is an indie/folk/rock/pop//irish/country/soul singer who is able to provide a wide range of material, as well as ensure the occasion goes down a storm by engaging the audience with jokes and banter.
Having spent several years regularly gigging around the London scene, Tommy also prides himself on being very professional, reliable and providing great value for money.
Tommy grew up listening to a mixture of the brit pop bands from the 90s as well as old classics from the 60s, 70s & 80s.....
In his early 20s he spent a couple of years travelling Australia, honing his talent as a resident musician in a Backpacker Hostel. He has since gigged all over England including his hometown of York (where he won an Acoustic Artist of the Year competition), university city of Manchester and his current home in London.
Tommy has a large range of songs under his belt, so can adapt his set depending on what is required.... whether you just want a constant barrage of classic rock n roll hits... or, would prefer a less generic, more subtle set, he can deliver on both fronts.
Tommy also has a talent of learning covers quickly so he can also take requests before the gig if you have a particular song(s) you would like to hear.
If you would prefer an even more rocking night Tommy has an equally talented duo partner. Together they share singing/banter duties and ensure the energy of the occasion is taken up a notch! Check out Party Pilots for this option.
- Solo (Guitar & Vox)
- Duo (2 x Vox, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar)
- Band - If band are available can play as Trio or Four piece (Drums & Bass)
A Sample of Tommy's Repertoire...
- The Beatles - All My Loving/Hey Jude/All you need is love/Good Morning/Ballad of John and Yoko
- Ben E King - Stand By Me
- Don McLean - American Pie
- Sam Cooke - What a Wonderful World
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Bob Dylan - Dont' Think Twice, It's Alright / Simple Twist Of Fate
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- Rod Stewart - Maggie May
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
- Stuck in the middle with you - Stealers Wheel
- U2 - Still havent found what im looking for
- The Pogues - Dirty Old Town
- Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
- Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
- The Smiths - The Boy With the Thorn In His Side
- Erasure - A Little Respect
- The Clash - Should i stay or should i go?
- Cindy Lauper - Girls just wanna have fun
- The Proclaimers - Im gonna be
- George Michael - Faith
- Babylon - David Gray
- Travis - Why does it always rain on me?
- Oasis - Half The World Away / Don't Look Back In Anger / Wonderwall / etc
- Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of your life)
- Radiohead - Creep
- Robbie Williams - Angels
- Razorlight - Golden Touch
- The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Zeffer Song
- The Verve - The drugs dont work/Bittersweet Symphony/Lucky Man
- Natalie Imbruligia - Torn
- Blur - Country House
- All Saints - Never Ever
- Britney Spears - Hit me baby one more time
- Cher - The Shoop Shoop Song
- Ricky Martin - Living la vida loca
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Kings of Leon - Use somebody
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Ed Sheeran - Lego House/Thinking Out Loud
- The Zutons - Valerie
- Amy Winehouse - Back to black
- Arctic Monkeys - I bet you look good on the dancefloor
- The Strokes - Last Night
- Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
- Coldplay - Yellow
- The Kooks - She moves in her own way
- Pulp - Common People
- The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
- Jake Bugg - Lightning Bolt
- Gotye - Somebody I used to know
Tommy was everything we wanted from our wedding singer. Great guy and entertainer.
Tommy was great, he did everything we asked and made our wedding very special.
Fantastic! Excellent performance, all of our guests loved every song and the dance floor was packed. Thank you Tommy!
Arrived early, played a wide variety of music, exactly what we wanted. A very relaxed musician.
Tommy does great versions of a huge range of songs from rocky numbers to softer ones and engages the audience superbly too, would definitely book him for my wedding! Also he is very professional turning up on time and making sure the sound and layout of the night is just right.
Previous customers include:
- Played many weddings over the last few years.
- Regularly gigging at busy pubs e.g. O'Neills all over London.
- Year long residency at All Nations Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia.
- Currently runs one of busiest open mics in Camden, London at The Camden Eye.
Prestigious venues played:
- Notting Hill Arts Club, London.
- Half Moon, Putney, London.
- Brixton Jamm, London.
- Dublin Castle, Camden, London.
What are your sound requirements?
I just need a small area to set up and one plug socket.
How long will you play?
I usually play two x 45 minute sets, but can play longer if you so desire.
Do you play Indie/Rock/Pop/Irish/Ballad songs?
Yes, I play all of the above and again can tailor the set to suit your needs, but as far as what I usually play please see the setlist.
Can you do more of a background music type set that is less intense?
Yes, as well as regularly playing busy weekend type rock n roll shows, I also like to chill out and play quieter singer-songwriter type sets.
Do you ever play with a band?
I regularly play with a duo partner and can also play with full band if required
Do you write your own songs and can you play them in the set?
Yes, I am a singer-songwriter and can throw some of my own material in if required, although this would only be done if specified.
Can you travel anywhere in England?
Do you play Wonderwall?
- Usually 2 x 45 min sets, but can also do 3 x 45 min sets.
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.