Exclusive to Warble The Lionhearts are a folk and festival band hailing from Manchester.
With a deft talent that blurs a festival folk band along with an energetic live party band, The Lionhearts are popular for everything from rustic weddings to comtemporary themed corporate events and everything inbetween. For weddings, the band can perfectly keep the theme of a vibrant wedding day by opening up their show with a Mumford and Sons style live set, filling the dance floor with singalong festival hits. Once the sun sets and the evening really loosens up, it's time for an electric set to deliver a hugely energetic and lively performance focussing on crowd pleasing hits with something for everyone. Of course, everyone looks for something different from their band, so the band can also deliver completely electric sets if required.
With a deft talent that blurs a festival folk band along with an energetic live party band, The Lionhearts are popular for everything from rustic weddings to comtemporary themed corporate events and everything inbetween. For weddings, the band can perfectly keep the theme of a vibrant wedding day by opening up their show with a Mumford and Sons style live set, filling the dance floor with singalong festival hits. Once the sun sets and the evening really loosens up, it's time for an electric set to deliver a hugely energetic and lively performance focussing on crowd pleasing hits with something for everyone.
- Energetic and exciting quartet based in the North West
- Festival set followed by electric set or two electric sets
- Songs to cover every generation and keep the dance floor full
- FREE DJ Service as standard
- Friendly, professional and lively! Get ready for a party to remember!
Between them, the band have years of experience in performing at weddings, parties and events up and down the UK. Their vast experience gives you an extremely knowledgable band with a fantastic eye for reading the room and playing hit after hit.
- The Lionhearts are a 4 Piece Band as standard, consisting of:
- Male Vocals
- Bass Guitar / Backing Vocals
- Guitar / Backing Vocals
In addition, The Lionhearts provide a DJ option when they are not performing.
- Paradise - George Ezra
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
- Human - Rag and Bone Man
- Feel It Still - Portugal. The Man
- Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
- Hold Back The River – James Bay
- Best Fake Smile – James Bay
- Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
- Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
- Havana - Camila Cabello
- Have A Nice Day - Stereophonics
- Hey Brother – Avicii
- New Rules - Dua Lipa
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
- Blame It On Me - George Ezra
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Twist and shout – The Beatles
- Counting Stars - One Republic
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Falsom Prison Blues – Jonny Cash
- She’s Electric – Oasis
- Little Lion Man – Mumford & Sons
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Half the World Away – Oasis
- Happy – Pharell Williams
- Park Life – Blur
- Lightning Bolt – Jake Bugg
- Home – Edward Sharp and the magnetic heroes
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Locked out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Mr Brightside - Killers
- The Strokes – Last Nite
- Tompkins Square Park – Mumford & Sons
- Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
- In The Morning - Razorlight
- Chelsea dagger – The Fratellis
- Uptown funk – Bruno Mars
- All Day & All Of The Night – The Kinks
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Place Your Hands - Reef
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- I’m a Believer – The Monkees
- Buck Rogers - Feeder
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
- Song 2 - Blur
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis
- Waterfall - Clean Bandit
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- You've Got the Love - Florence and the Machine
- Chelsea Dagger – The Fratellis
- Basket Case – Green Day
- All The Small Things – Blink 182
- Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
- Rude - Magic
- Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor – Arctic Monkeys
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Time Of Your Life - Green Day
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Sweet Child O' Mine – Guns'n'Roses
- Livin on a prayer – Bon Jovi
- Wonderwall – Oasis
Fantastic band - worth every penny. The band learned our first dance and then played fantastic music all night.
Outstanding band. Very talented musicians and just overall lovely guys. Everyone had an awesome time dancing. They played a great version of Simply the Best - which my Power Ballad loving wife really appreciated and they even let me join them to play a tune. I will be highly recommending them to anyone looking for a wedding band.
Excellent band, dance floor was full all night. So glad we chose them for our wedding, thank you guys xxx
Absolutely fantastic! The band were amazing and lots of guests have asked who they were! Smooth set up, great first dance (a special request) and they got the party going. Thanks so much!
The whole process was smooth and efficient which is exactly what you want when planning your wedding. I spoke to the band leading up to the wedding who had obviously had a lot of experience and was very approachable offering advice about the set up/timings for the evening. The guys on the night were brilliant, really adding something extra to the party and all very friendly and approachable for the guests. Hiring the band was one of my main responsibilities as a groom and very happy to say I nailed it by hiring The Lionhearts. Would definitely use them again and recommend to others.
Band were brilliant ! Everybody was up dancing all night long. Big thanks xx
Absolutely fantastic. Got the party going, everyone dancing and they responded to the musical tastes of the guests. Brilliant night. Also have to say our first dance song was wonderful! Thank you.
The Lionhearts were absolutely AMAZING!! We had a brilliant time. The guys were so much fun, they were really helpful and flexible. The band gave me loads of support during the week before the gig to get the party rocking. The band were full of energy and loads of fun. They got the crowd going and kept the dance floor full. They interacted with the crowd and even took bizarre requests for songs!! We could have danced until dawn it was excellent!! I have no hesitation in recommending these guys for your party - we will definitely be booking them for our next party! Thanks for making our night special guys :)
The band were amazing, we really enjoyed having them play our wedding. The lads were all so friendly and helpful both on the day and with finalising the details for the day. Their playlist is exactly what we wanted and every song they played we loved. All our guests have commented how great the band was and how much they enjoyed the entertainment. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a band.
These guys absolutely made the night. Awesome from start to finish, couldn't imagine having the night without them.
The band were absolutely amazing!! So nice to speak to and friendly. The music was so good, everyone commented on how great the were. Lovely lads who literally made my wedding party, thank you so much xxxx
We couldn't have asked for anymore from the band and the booking process. The band made our wedding a truly memorable day. There was compliments from everyone about how good they were. Thank you.
Excellent!! Fantastic feedback from all our guests, the dance floor full all evening. Lovely group of lads, with a big passion for entertaining and music - Thanks guys you made our day!!!!! Warble Entertainment were very quick to respond to any questions and queries I had - no issues at all. Would use again without hesitation. Thanks everyone !!!
Absolutely great, did us proud and all the guests were really impressed with them!
The Lionhearts understand that every Wedding is different and they are happy to build a package just for you. Here’s some common questions when creating a bespoke package:
- Can we have the band setup earlier? - Yes! Great if you want to avoid disturbing the ambience if everything is taking place in the same room.
- Can we have a later finish? - Yes! whilst most venues are licensed until midnight, The Lionhearts realise that many are fine to continue the celebrations until 1am or 2am.
- Will the band learn our first dance? - Yes, wherever possible! The band will learn your first dance song providing enough prior notice is given and the song is within the style of the band. If this is not possible the band will be happy to play your first dance via their PA / DJ equipment
- Will a DJ Service be provided? - Yes! The band runs a FREE DJ SERVICE between sets using DJ software to keep the party atmosphere going!
Please Note: As standard, and at no extra fee, The Lionhearts will provide party music before, in between and after their performances.
- The Lionhearts perform 2 x 60 Minute Sets (1 x 60 Minute Acoustic Set followed by 1 x 60 Minute Electric Set or 2 x 60 minute electric sets).
- Because The Lionhearts want you to have the whole night's entertainment sorted when you hire them, the band offers a FREE DJ option that runs when the band are not performing.
- The FREE DJ option is performed by a member of the band using DJ mixing software with party classics on hand to keep the party jumping! Where possible they will take any special requests on the evening and with the DJ option being provided via the band's equipment, the space utilised at the venue is kept to a minimum...
Please Note: The fees indicated below are approximate and based on a central location for each county. They are intended to provide a rough guide only and exact quotes can only be given once the date and exact location of your event have been provided.